LW Joel Farabee - USNTDP, USHL (2018, 14th, PHI)

mphmiles

Jan 1, 2017
I didn't realize he had turned it up so much recently. On his way to a great freshman year.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He already plays such a pro style game. Should be a smooth transition to the NHL. Just hope his offensive production comes with him.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Love Farabee. Wish the Rangers were in a position to draft him (Kravtsov was the right pick in their slot).

That said, very nice, and frankly crazy, to see Miller on those lists.

Reactions: Devonator

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
He is doing OK...

Top U19 NCAA points leaders;

1- J. Farabee (23)
2- M. Peterssen (22)
3- K. Miller (21)
4- J. Drury (17)
5- J. Bernard-Docker (14)
6- O. Wahlstrom (12)

Top U19 NCAA goals scorers;

1- Farabee (9)
2- Wahlstrom (7)
3- Peterssen (6)
3- Drury (6)
5- Miller (5)

Have to add McBain here with 5 as well
With an asterisk for Mono.....

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Was and still is one of my favorite players from last years draft. I think his style, and combo of skill/hockey IQ make him as good a prospect as any forward in the draft.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Is he more likely to stay in college next season or turn pro?

He’s not an NHL guy next year. The Flyers also have a lot young forwards at the pro level in their system filtering in as they’ve drafted heavy on them as of late. So it might just be in their best interest all around to keep him at BU for another year where they know he’s getting top usage/ice time on that team.

Flint owns his junior rights. I’m going to assume he wouldn’t report even if he did have interest in leaving there so unless of a trade that’s likely not an option.

Reactions: Larry44 and 42

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
He’s not an NHL guy next year. The Flyers also have a lot young forwards at the pro level in their system filtering in as they’ve drafted heavy on them as of late. So it might just be in their best interest all around to keep him at BU for another year where they know he’s getting top usage/ice time on that team.

Flint owns his junior rights. I’m going to assume he wouldn’t report even if he did have interest in leaving there so unless of a trade that’s likely not an option.
Will Farabee be WJC eligible again next year? If so, all the more reason to let him fill out a bit more in college.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad