LW Dmitrij Jaskin (2011, 41st overall, St. Louis)

zachws6

Nov 8, 2010
STL
I like having him here. He is proving that he deserves to stay with the big club. Him and Stastny seem to feed off of each other nicely. You can tell that he is starting to play a big man's game along the boards.

BlueSinceBirth

Jul 4, 2006
Jaskin has started to see some steady playing time with the Blues this season

How do you think he has looked?

He's been a different player this call up. He's always played ok when given the chance but this time you can tell he wants the puck more and has more confidence with it. So far been the best winger Stastny has had.

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
His skating has been getting better and better each game. I think he has finally caught up with the speed of the NHL game. The guy is super smart with the puck and he's just what Stastny needed. Berglund looks better with those guys. Finally an actual 3rd line that can produce?

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
His skating has been getting better and better each game. I think he has finally caught up with the speed of the NHL game. The guy is super smart with the puck and he's just what Stastny needed. Berglund looks better with those guys. Finally an actual 3rd line that can produce?

Even if they don't produce, they look like they're a nightmare to play against along the boards. The Blues don't always hit opposing defensemen enough early on, so wearing them down in one way or another is important.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad