LW Charles Hudon (2012, 122nd, MTL)

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
He was injured both times he's been called up. Bergevin said that the team's intention was to give him a long look at the start of the season, but his injury got in the way of that.

I have a feeling he will be called up within the next few weeks.

I mean, even if they did want to give him an extended loo, the key point here is in what capacity were they planning to use him? Because as far as I can tell, in his short stints in Montréal, he was never given a shot in a scoring role, which is what he excels at...

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I mean, even if they did want to give him an extended loo, the key point here is in what capacity were they planning to use him? Because as far as I can tell, in his short stints in Montréal, he was never given a shot in a scoring role, which is what he excels at...

Agreed. He was put in more of a checking role here, which doesn't really make sense to me. I don't think Therrien was a fan of him one bit.

I think he will get his shot soon under Julien.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Agreed. He was put in more of a checking role here, which doesn't really make sense to me. I don't think Therrien was a fan of him one bit.

I think he will get his shot soon under Julien.

At this point in the season I'd almost rather just see him ride it out in the AHL and then let he and Lehkonen battle it out for the 2nd line LW spot out of camp next year. I believe at this point he wouldn't have to be exposed so I'd kind of like to play it safe and keep it that way

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
At this point in the season I'd almost rather just see him ride it out in the AHL and then let he and Lehkonen battle it out for the 2nd line LW spot out of camp next year. I believe at this point he wouldn't have to be exposed so I'd kind of like to play it safe and keep it that way

Hudon will be exposed at the expansion draft. He's in his 3rd pro season.

Ultim

Jun 19, 2013
Really eh? That's unfortunate, thought he hadn't met the GP criteria

Each teams need to expose a certain numbers of players that meet the GP criteria. It has nothing to do with whether he's exposed or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad