Trade: [LV/GB] Davante Adams for 2022 1st and 2nd round picks

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I've heard Green Bay offered Adams a similar contract. If not exactly what he got from the Raiders.

He just wanted out of Green Bay.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The AFC West is going to be so fun to watch this season.
It’s gonna be lit when the Chargers go 5-12 because Staley’s obsessive fourth down calls cost them games in that brutal division.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It’s gonna be lit when the Chargers go 5-12 because Staley’s obsessive fourth down calls cost them games in that brutal division.

One of Mahomes or Wilson aren't super likely to make it through the year either. Bad offensive lines with beasts running at them.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Allegedly Rodgers knew this could happen, we’ll find out soon enough after his mouthpiece’s next show on SIRIUS

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Well, this sucks.

Don't understand why he had a deep desire to play for the Raiders. Sure, he and Carr are college pals but its not like there was no chemistry between him & Rodgers. & obviously theres a better chance to win the dang thing with Green Bay.

Allegedly Rodgers knew this could happen, we’ll find out soon enough after his mouthpiece’s next show on SIRIUS

I really hope he was told beforehand, management said they would be more transparent & involve him more in personnel decisions so heres hoping they stuck to their word.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Apparently Adams is a hometown boy, hence him wanting to go home.

Seeing this online was mind blowing, I always knew Don Hutson was ahead of his time but this shows just how much. A lot more TD’s and almost as many yards receiving as arguably the best receiver now, in an entirely less pass friendly league.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Adams buying that 12 million dollar house here a few weeks ago did actually mean something. I didn't have high hopes on the rumors and after Rodgers re-signed I thought that killed the dream. Been two decades since this team has given me any reason to be optimistic going into a season.

Reactions: Gecklund

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
When your qb wants 50 mil a season these are the concessions that get made. Packers get a couple picks but they aren’t nearly as valuable as Adams is right now. For their own sake they better make a couple good picks or else this could look really bad.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Pretty remarkable shift in the balance of power between the two conferences in the past year. AFC-W vacuuming up talent from all over the place while the whole NFC-W takes a step or two backward.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They should have just let him sit out the year then.
Most teams don’t like keeping players past their second contracts. That’s when you expect a dip in performance. I personally don’t like the franchise tag or the 5th year option on first rounders. At least in the nhl or mlb you have an arbitration process not just some formula to calculate your contract.

It’s the nfl. A collision sport. If you don’t wish to pay the player then let him go and get his money elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad