Trade: [LV/GB] Davante Adams for 2022 1st and 2nd round picks

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Kind of crazy how you could argue the Raiders have the worst QB but the best offense AND defense in the division. It’s not a strong argument but it’s definitely there.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I love it , opens the 1 seed for Buffalo, or the Natty

I'm operating on the assumption the Bengals aren't making the playoffs unless either they win the North or the West just cannibalizes itself outright. Or both.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I'm operating on the assumption the Bengals aren't making the playoffs unless either they win the North or the West just cannibalizes itself outright. Or both.
I believe that division is yours , Bills v Natty is on the schedule..will be a doozy Bills have made some big adds on D I just hope they start good with the new players.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Things we need: more bodies at DT, an RT. Don't know what the cap situation is now but we're set everywhere else.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I believe that division is yours , Bills v Natty is on the schedule..will be a doozy Bills have made some big adds on D I just hope they start good with the new players.

We need at least one more major OL addition and some minor tweaks on D.

Ravens won't be a walking infirmary next year and they could easily take the spot if we don't aggressively secure it like the Bills have the East.

EDIT: Thanks @Mrfenn92 for the Saffold news update

Last edited:

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
We need at least one more major OL addition (Saffold, for example) and some minor tweaks on D.

Ravens won't be a walking infirmary next year and they could easily take the spot if we don't aggressively secure it like the Bills have the East.
I'm not sold on Bmore...
The AFC West has become must watch..Herd some picking Denver to win it..

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
We need at least one more major OL addition (Saffold, for example) and some minor tweaks on D.

Saffold signed in buffalo

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Safe to say Carr isn't going anywhere any time soon

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Maybe this will allow Carr to finally turn the corner. But I'm guessing more mediocre QB play with some better highs and less lows.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Maybe this will allow Carr to finally turn the corner. But I'm guessing more mediocre QB play with some better highs and less lows.

He turned it last year but some of the plays they called were awful and didn't do him any favors. They also ran out of bodies. The Raiders made the playoffs with a lot of injured players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad