Trade: [LV/GB] Davante Adams for 2022 1st and 2nd round picks

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
"Master Belichick, how shall I pave the way to help NE get to the Super Bowl?"
"Yew don't neeed to destroy the Las Vegas Raidahs. They destroy themselves. Destroy the Chiefs offense by making a big WR deal. The media has been paid to say Derek Carr is a good QB when he's just mediocre"
"Yes master Belichick, I will follow your orders".

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
"Master Belichick, how shall I pave the way to help NE get to the Super Bowl?"
"Yew don't neeed to destroy the Las Vegas Raidahs. They destroy themselves. Destroy the Chiefs offense by making a big WR deal. The media has been paid to say Derek Carr is a good QB when he's just mediocre"
"Yes master Belichick, I will follow your orders".
What are you rambling on about?

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
What are you rambling on about?
Oh, you think McDaniels left New England just to win for himself?

He left for the same reason he did back in 2008. To help the Patriots outside of the organization. Rather than dismantle a rival from within, he's just casuing damage to other teams.

The Raiders are not a WR away from contention.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004

He left for the same reason he did back in 2008. To help the Patriots outside of the organization. Rather than dismantle a rival from within, he's just casuing damage to other teams.

Ooookay. I hear there's gonna be a tinfoil shortage so you better get to the store.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

This is dumb as f***. Find God.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I know this is old but you aren't going to win anything with a receiver taking up that much cap space they are the fools gold of the NFL while the money on the line is for the real winners.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I know this is old but you aren't going to win anything with a receiver taking up that much cap space they are the fools gold of the NFL while the money on the line is for the real winners.
QB, OL and DL for me, in that order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad