Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
And oilers will atleast get one, looks like it will go to a shootout there.

And they lost the shootout so 2 points between us now.

Last edited:

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I can't wait til Jovo plays again!

Said no one ever.

Robak had a great defensive game.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
876.gif

What a great game, our games vs. the devils always seem to be hard fought games.
It's always fun to beat DeBoer and watch him get agitated on the bench as well, even though I like the guy.

I'm liking this team with the recent youth infusion, and Boyes was a stud with the new "A" on his chest.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Right here if its for the right guy. Sorry but I am not terribly impressed with his "assists" he picking up. Ill give him next year though to see if he rights himself.

He needs to get off the 4th line before you get out the pom poms but I do see some improvement as far as energy is concerned and simplifying his game.

Huby is a playmaker. He's expected to have more assists than goals.

What a great game, our games vs. the devils always seem to be hard fought games.
It's always fun to beat DeBoer and watch him get agitated on the bench as well, even though I like the guy.

I'm liking this team with the recent youth infusion, and Boyes was a stud with the new "A" on his chest.

My best friend is a Devils fan, so any chance I get to gloat is fantastic!

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Howden. We've got an incredibly small sample size so it's too early to say. Here's hoping he continues his point streak.:nod:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Fun game to be at. Had some annoying nj girl fan across from us that would scream at the top of her lungs after their goals. Nice t
o she her quiet and leave early in the 3rd

Funny How Howden has two goals in two games after struggling to score in the ahl

Wasn't impressed with Petrovic, and Luo was giving up rebounds like it was his job.

Didn't know it was Tallon bobblehead night! Scored two of them.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Fun game to be at. Had some annoying nj girl fan across from us that would scream at the top of her lungs after their goals. Nice t
o she her quiet and leave early in the 3rd

Funny How Howden has two goals in two games after struggling to score in the ahl

Wasn't impressed with Petrovic, and Luo was giving up rebounds like it was his job.

Didn't know it was Tallon bobblehead night! Scored two of them.

I've noticed Petro is always a bit off his game when we call him up. I think he needs a few games to get comfortable and mesh with the guys. He should only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad