Rumor: Luke Schenn's agent tweets out a list as to why Schenn would be a perfect deadline acquisition- Has Canucks already told him Schenn is getting traded?

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I would take him back in TB if the price was right. Would love to have him back on the bottom-pairing. Good guy to have on your team.

Not going anywhere close to a 1st though.
I agree no way should a first be part of any deal especially Boston........

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I feel like an agent writing that list says Vancouver's getting laughed at with the ask. Still. Would love to have Schenn back at a reasonable price. Love the toughness he brings.

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
Cap space is king. Schenn's contract is extremely affordable and he is a perfect #5-7 dman for any contending team.

In normal circumstances he wouldn't fetch much, but due to the current situation with a flat cap I think people are going to be surprised for how much he goes for if traded.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
still dont know how hes still in the league let alone being sought after. was slow as molasses when i watched him and that was 8 years ago when he was on the kings.

• Haha
Reactions: Metal Tattooist 71

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
top 4 huh
He has been forsure.

still dont know how hes still in the league let alone being sought after. was slow as molasses when i watched him and that was 8 years ago when he was on the kings.
Watch him and maybe you’ll see why…he’s been a top 4 dman the past two seasons on the Canucks and played a key role for Tampa in their cups.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Cap space is king. Schenn's contract is extremely affordable and he is a perfect #5-7 dman for any contending team.

In normal circumstances he wouldn't fetch much, but due to the current situation with a flat cap I think people are going to be surprised for how much he goes for if traded.

At least that's what the Canucks media team is trying to get believe to believe

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
I just don't see a spot for him. Benn honestly fills the role just as good and saves the assets.
in what world is Benn a Schenn equivalent?? Benn was not good enough in a bottom pairing role for the canucks nor the wild the last 3 years, he may have an occasional adeqate game, whereas Schenn is a consistent as they come, not to mention the ability to cover for a guy like Reilly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad