News Article: Lucic's Classy Goodbye to Boston

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I will always remember the mod's night out game where me TP and doubleminor met up for a game. We got to see Lucic kick the crap out of Komisarek as a leaf. Great memory I will always remember.

man we are losing our cup winning team one at a time. Going to be a long time before we get a team like that again.

Milan "try and bite my finger" Lucic
David "lead the post season is scoring" Krejci
Nathan "Mr. Clutch" Horton.

Brad "because I felt like it" Marchand
Patrice "Mr. effort" Bergeron
Mark "the jacket" Recchi

Rich "Raptor Jesus" Peverley
Chris "The Cage" Kelly
Michael "The Goalie" Ryder

Merlot - Best 4th line in Hockey
"Sugar" Shawn Thornton
Gregory "Soup" Campbell
Daniel "Yippee" Paille

Zdeno "That 2 liter coke looks small in your hand" Chara
Johnny "Rocket" Boychuk
Andy "The Finger" Ference
Dennis "The German Hammer" Sidenberg
Adam "Darth Quaider" McQuaid
Tomas "I helped just enough" Kaberle

Tim "Bunker" Thomas

fill in
Tyler "one great game" Seguin

man that team was fun to watch. every time we lose one of them it hurts.

lake placid
best 3rd period team in hockey, best 3rd period team in hockey

so many great memories.
I love this post. :)

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Best of luck out west Looch, you'll be sadly missed. So classy to. Hope you tear it up over there.

Kaoz

Apr 8, 2015
I still absolutely hate this trade, even well after it has settled.

Ah well, at least he didn't go to Vancouver and I get to see him blast away at that team more often. It will be interesting to see if his perception with the refs changes a bit out West away from the spoked B. Guy couldn't even look at someone cross eyed here without getting a penalty.

Sturm

Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
I still absolutely hate this trade, even well after it has settled.

Ah well, at least he didn't go to Vancouver and I get to see him blast away at that team more often. It will be interesting to see if his perception with the refs changes a bit out West away from the spoked B. Guy couldn't even look at someone cross eyed here without getting a penalty.

Would have preferred he just walked at the end of this year and Bruins got nothing for him? He wasn't coming back next year, he didn't live up to the $6,000,000 / year salary he was currently getting. Bruins got a nice haul for him that sets up the future nicely.

Kaoz

Apr 8, 2015
Would have preferred he just walked at the end of this year and Bruins got nothing for him? He wasn't coming back next year, he didn't live up to the $6,000,000 / year salary he was currently getting. Bruins got a nice haul for him that sets up the future nicely.

I would have preferred the Bruins resign him. He as much lived up to his 6 million per as Krejci lived up to his 5.25 (and soon to be 7.25). Different players, different functions, both useful and valuable in their own right. Being deep down the middle is great, but when you are thin on the wings being deep down the middle just makes you a better mediocre team.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I would have preferred the Bruins resign him. He as much lived up to his 6 million per as Krejci lived up to his 5.25 (and soon to be 7.25). Different players, different functions, both useful and valuable in their own right. Being deep down the middle is great, but when you are thin on the wings being deep down the middle just makes you a better mediocre team.

me too :(

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That might just push this place over the edge Dan.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I understand when Sweeney called him and told him he was traded he wasn't exactly all gracious and thanks for everything and quite upset and went off a bit

Looch most anger all season may have been on that phone call. I kid I kid

I told my daughter's boy friend who has the Lucic jersey we will get you a Sensyshn jersey next but there is a Lloyd Christmas chance Lucic resigns here after a year in LA

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I wish that would happen, but I don't see it ever happening.

Eriksson leaves and with the money Lucic signs a 5/32.5 deal with a full NMC. Even though 17 is open Jacobs asks him to switch to #71 to maximize the sale of jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad