Rumor: Lucic has permission to talk to teams

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Rick Dhaliwal on the Donnie and Dhal show is reporting that the Flames have given Lucic permission to talk to interested teams prior to July 1st.

We all know it happens anyway how else would You get signings announced 10 minutes after free agency opens?

But Lucic has permission so where do You think he goes?

I think Treliving brings hum to Toronto to add size to the 4th line we already know he's been talking to Muzzin about the Leafs he admitted to that in an interview he didn't on the Leafs nation youtube channel.

Where do you see Lucic going?

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Bitter sweet about it but I do think it’ll be Toronto. On 1 hand he’s useless. On the other, I doubt anyone would have any appetite in roughing up our soft core 4 with him in the lineup.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Welcome back.

Milan-Lucic.jpg

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Canucks are reportedly interested and probably would be a good fit here.

1 year league minimum contract. Hometown boy that’s won everything. Canucks could use him as a #13 or #14 forward to teach the team winning habits and bring some size and toughness to the lineup when needed.

Lord knows the Canucks would be better off bringing in guys like lucic at league minimum 1 year deals to be leaders of the locker room rather than the Jay beagles of the worlds at 4 years 3M per

Reactions: Colt.45Orr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad