Lucic and Vandermeer... Vandermeer Smiling

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Good fight. I thought Vandermeer started strong and Lucic actually did pretty good near the end. But, I would call it a draw or a very slight edge to Vandermeer. As for the trolling hab fans...tired of reading the silly idiotic posts from these trolls. Hab Fans should not be commenting on fights in the NHL. Hab fans should stick to commenting on something they have a very large amount of experience and knowledge in.....diving and being a *****!
Go Bruins!

Is it cool if we talk about Stanley cups aswell? or hall of famers? or retired numbers? how about dynasties? Would that be acceptable to you?

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
Is it cool if we talk about Stanley cups aswell? or hall of famers? or retired numbers? how about dynasties? Would that be acceptable to you?
Most of your fans here aren't old enough to remember any of those things. They're lucky if they were old enough to see Martin Rucinsky and Brian Savage.

fireworks

Apr 17, 2009
Bobcaygeon

Nobody is saying the the Canadiens don't have a great history of all of the above. Or at least I would never say that I don't like players on the Canadiens for the most part,but that doesn't mean I don't respect some of them. So you pick and we can talk about each one and have a civil discussion of all of the above topics. Boston has had horrible success in stanley cup victories (obviously). As for the other topics:
Hall of Famers & Retired Numbers....we have had a few as well. I love the history of the game,even if it has been depressing as a Bruins fan in some areas :laugh:

Best of luck...Go Bruins!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad