LT's GM Game Version 1.0 (Trade Deadline Tomorrow Night)

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Star Goalie coming to TO!!!

Pekka-Rinne.jpg

:leafs
Pekka Rinne (50% retained both years)

:nashville
Morgan Rielly
Jonathan Bernier
Carter Asthon
Spencer Abbott
Frederik Gauthier

Toronto is very happy to bring is one of the leagues best and we are so proud to have him. The price was high as we had to give up 2 youngsters we had a lot of hopes for, but this move, to us is a great first step in building a strong contending team in Toronto.

NTC waived by LT, BigBen and Produce

:nashville confirm. Getting an elite prospect in Reilly as well as a player I believe will be a great goalie, Jonathan Bernier as well as last years 1st rounder Frederik Gauthier and other is huge for this franchise. Sad to see Rinne go though. Also

#SuckforSam

donut

Sep 5, 2012
the :caps would like the announce that they have signed goaltender Tim Thomas to a contract worth $3M for one year

Update: the :caps have also come to terms with UFA Allen York to a 2 year contract worth $1M per, 2-way.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2012
There's a bit of a mixup with Jagr. That 2M in bonuses is 100% Jagr - it shouldn't be there at all, since he was signed in game without any bonuses.

That brings us to...

FORWARDS
Scott Hartnell ($4.750m) / Claude Giroux ($3.750m) / Jaromir Jagr ($2.250m)
Dany Heatley ($3.750m—50.0%) / Nicklas Backstrom ($6.700m) / James Neal ($5.000m)
Adam Hall ($0.600m) / Vincent Lecavalier ($4.500m) / Matt Read ($0.900m)
Mason Raymond ($1.650m) / Torrey Mitchell ($1.900m) / Jay Rosehill ($0.675m)
DEFENSEMEN
Kimmo Timonen ($6.000m) / Mark Streit ($5.250m)
Andrej Meszaros ($4.000m) / Mike Green ($6.083m)
Jared Spurgeon ($2.667m) / Clayton Stoner ($1.050m)
Jamie McBain ($0.900m—50.0%) /
GOALTENDERS
Ray Emery ($1.650m)
Steve Mason ($1.500m)
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $65,707,927; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (21-man roster):- $1,407,927

That looks about right. I still have no clue how I got 7.5M over.

Since that number is significantly smaller than what I originally found, and the number wasn't faked due to the confusion surrounding Jagr, since he was put in with the bonuses which he shouldn't be. To avoid that in the future, just create him instead of acquiring him - his cap hit is $2.250M.

Thee GM will be reinstated as GM of the Philadelphia Flyers and has until the trade deadline to get under the cap. Sorry about all the confusion, that was my mistake because capgeek lied to me. A big apology to Sapling who I promised the team to, but I think he's cool with it.

YES!!!! I would like to thank LT first and foremost for handling this situation very professionally.

Philly is looking to acquire a top 4 D-man and no. 1 goalie before the deadline. All spects are OTB.

West Coast Bias*

Evgeni Malkin may be traded before the deadline tonight. I have already received two massive offers, so bring your fastball.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:rangers

I won't be out of work until like 10 and I might go out after that so I'll attempt to get some trading done now. Stralman + Pouliot (both 50% retained) for any 7.5C or 7.0B. Send it in and post it if anybody will do this trade.

Aela*

#deadline deals

:jets

Rene Bourque (25% retained 1 year)
Peter Budaj
Raphael Diaz

:habs

2014 2nd (PIT)

pretty sure I still have Pit's 2nd but if not it's TOR's 2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad