LT's GM Game Version 1.0 (Trade Deadline Tomorrow Night)

BigBenSF*

:ducks

I wish we could see inside the opposing team's locker room in Air Bud. "IT'S A ****ING DOG. HE'S LIKE 2 FEET TALL. HOW ARE YOU GUYS LOSING."

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
:habs

of al the organs in ur bodey, never trust ur lower intestimnes., *leans in close* bc theyre ful of carp *wagles eyebrows* no wait i mean cra

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013

I guess my favorite thing about ducks is that they're cute little boats with beaks. Anyway, can I join your death metal band, please?

BigBenSF*

How da **** my Instagram get deleted dis time I ain't post me gettin my **** sucked So what is it? Fourth Time God Damn #300

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013

*taxi pulls up next to me*
"you need a taxi?"
*im sat on a kids tricycle*
"cant you see my ****ing ride"
*goes to do a wheely & falls off*

BigBenSF*

hi kids. its me, matthew damon. ya know, theres a reason the movie isnt called We Downloaded A Zoo. *rests hand on tiger cub* think bout it.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
QUIT YOUR JIBBER JABBAH AND LET ME WORK!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: VAN/WSH]

:nucks acquire:

F - Brayden Schenn (50% Retained)
D - Luke Schenn (50% Retained 2 Years)
F - Martin Erat (50% Retained 2 Years)
F - Stanislav Galiev

:caps acquire:

F - Bo Horvat
F - Hunter Shinkaruk
F - David Booth
F - Frank Corrado
PHI 2nd 2013
[/fieldset]

While it sucks a serious amount trading away fantastic prospects like Bo Horvat and Hunter Shinkaruk, we feel like we haven't damaged our future too much, and have made our NHL team significantly better. Brayden Schenn is a young player who has great upside while bring able to contribute in our top 6 today. Martin Erat gives us another scoring threat to spread across our forwards. And we now have 3 very good D pairings in:

Edler-Ehrhoff
Hamhuis-Garrison
Schenn-Bieksa

We paid a big price, but we much prefer the look of our NHL team now. Pleasure working with Donut in this deal.

BigBenSF*

"how do u feel after hittin that game-winnin home-run?" IT'S A WELCOME DISTRACTION FROM THE CONTINUAL TERROR OF KNOWING DEATH IS INEVITABLE

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013

*you enter your kitchen. I'm in the washing machine, face pressed against the glass, spinning and holding a sign that says PARKOUR*

BigBenSF*

just realized that 9/11 is now 11 years old so it's gonna get acne and bullied

BigBenSF*

like one of the best things on YouTube is the kid on the scooter jumping a flight of stairs and slamming into the ground. 90% chance he died

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013

*explorig jumgle at nigt*
*fimds lion just sleepig there*
*take deep breath*
IN THE JUMGLE THE MIGTY JUNGLE THE LION SL--
*gets eated*

BigBenSF*

check it out dude: i invented a bread loaf that's only the end pieces (no man that's just a roll) you're right, i AM on a roll *walks away*

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013

women are hella turned on by guys who do parkour so next time you're having sex periodically climb onto the wardrobe and jump off it

BigBenSF*

good morning son i cut your toast to look like the "#" symbol. mmm this orange juice sure is trending! son please teach me what twitter is

donut

Sep 5, 2012
QUIT YOUR JIBBER JABBAH AND LET ME WORK!

[fieldset=TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: VAN/WSH]

:nucks acquire:

F - Brayden Schenn (50% Retained)
D - Luke Schenn (50% Retained 2 Years)
F - Martin Erat (50% Retained 2 Years)
F - Stanislav Galiev

:caps acquire:

F - Bo Horvat
F - Hunter Shinkaruk
F - David Booth
F - Frank Corrado
PHI 2nd 2013
[/fieldset]

While it sucks a serious amount trading away fantastic prospects like Bo Horvat and Hunter Shinkaruk, we feel like we haven't damaged our future too much, and have made our NHL team significantly better. Brayden Schenn is a young player who has great upside while bring able to contribute in our top 6 today. Martin Erat gives us another scoring threat to spread across our forwards. And we now have 3 very good D pairings in:

Edler-Ehrhoff
Hamhuis-Garrison
Schenn-Bieksa

We paid a big price, but we much prefer the look of our NHL team now. Pleasure working with Donut in this deal.

:caps confirm. We're happy to acquire top prospects in BoHo and Shinkaruk as well as one of my favourite Canuck, Corrado. We believe Booth helps fill in the void left by John Scott when we failed to claim him causing him to die tragically. Nice working with you Produce!

BigBenSF*

.@drpepper saw a girl drinking dr pepper 10. do i call the police or the fbi

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013

*sees a tree* i think that tree lookimg at me dude *blushes like crazy lots* oh wait that tree lookig at persom behind me *gets sad forevre*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad