Player Discussion Loui Eriksson II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANK CANNON

May 1, 2015
SoCal
Real simple, and I never been a Loui fan, he is playing very well this season and is a great all around player. You can not refute that. However his style of play is not something I am a fan of. Prefer a little more aggressive style when the player has a big frame like Loui. That's it. No malice towards him. Some like blondes, others brunettes

Lol.

This twink has never set foot in a gym.

Loui+Eriksson+NHL+Award+Nominee+Media+Availability+9QABjs4Olzml.jpg

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Not sure what the fuss is about?

Loui is a very good player. He's just not the kind of player I give $6m for 6 years to at age 31.

Nothing personal.

Deal him for the best package possible, then replace him with another vet or Vatrano and add a decent d-man.

Try to win a round.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Clutch goal. It's too bad this blue line isn't built to win. Take the Kelly cap hit & Lucic retained money & insert Boychuk into this lineup & this team would go on a good run with Loui on board. Really liking his game now.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I have my doubts. They are in the playoffs and most teams don't trade one of thier top scorers. They sent down Miller and Morrow is in the stands, this isn't a team looking at the future. It's looking at now

Then they better go out and get 4 Dman with all of our top prospects at the deadline. This team is fooling no one or beating no one with this group.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Wasn't he on the third line tonight with Spooner and Beleskey was with Krejci and Pastrnak?

Preparing this team for post-Eriksson era?

Claude swapped Beleskey and Loui in the final 4 minutes when he was looking for a goal. I think he was just trying to get Beleskey and Spooner going as both had cooled off a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad