Loudest building/ best arena atmosphere in the playoffs?

Which team will have the loudest building and best atmosphere

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Islanders, Flames and Bruins in that order

Jets crowd overrated, Lightning probably the worst in terms of atmosphere but they had little to cheer in Game 2

DarkHorse2

Feb 27, 2002
upload_2019-4-14_13-2-14-png.214357

Shhhhhh......

jbobell98

Dec 14, 2017
Islanders, Flames and Bruins in that order

Jets crowd overrated, Lightning probably the worst in terms of atmosphere but they had little to cheer in Game 2
Saying the Jets crowd is overrated is very bad take. Its the best in the league easily.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Jets is great, but have a listen to the Isles (you may have to wait for the second round).
Yeah, Nassau has been crazy! Jets MTS Centre can be quiet at times, but we can get going pretty good when we try. I ho to a lot of games and I watch the ones I cant go to and the television broadcasts dont usually do it justice I imagine it's the same for almost all of the arenas

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Little Caesar's Arena is pretty loud right now!

When there is a concert!

BKIsles

Jan 22, 2013
Game 2 at the Coli was loud, and the crowd brought the energy the whole game. About 2k seats were removed in the renovation though, and I think the building lost a little of the high-end pop it had at 16k capacity. Okposo had a shorty against the Pens in the '13 playoffs and I thought the Barn was going to collapse. Terrible amenities compared to every other arena in the league, but one of the best to actually watch a hockey game, especially in the playoffs, the crowd brings it.

Saddledome looked electric last night, that's gotta be a wild atmosphere.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, Nassau has been crazy! Jets MTS Centre can be quiet at times, but we can get going pretty good when we try. I ho to a lot of games and I watch the ones I cant go to and the television broadcasts dont usually do it justice I imagine it's the same for almost all of the arenas
Except the Toronto mausoleum.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Best part about the Coliseum is that the fans never stop cheering. When the Pens scored it only shut the building up for 10 seconds or so and then the fans were right back at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad