Loudest building/ best arena atmosphere in the playoffs?

Which team will have the loudest building and best atmosphere

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
He has balls. That’s asking for abuse and trouble.

Jumbo grapefruits to pull that off in the Pens arena. :laugh:

source.gif

Reactions: Hockeyfan2390

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
The Islanders shouldn't even be considered as they have to move back to Barclays after round one. It is one of the worst hockey venues in North America and will be dead silent compared to the other top contenders here.

Reactions: Rob Brown

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
The Islanders shouldn't even be considered as they have to move back to Barclays after round one. It is one of the worst hockey venues in North America and will be dead silent compared to the other top contenders here.

Barclays doesnt get coliseum loud but it still gets loud...watch the videos from the Panthers series

Reactions: sabremike

crasherino

May 9, 2013
During the 3rd period of the leafs game, I think it was Milbury who said that the crowd was not really into the game - the discussion was that maybe it was a "corporate" crowd.

And the leafs were winning!

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
The fans in Ohio deserve some recognition they have a loud and energized playoff crowd that rivals the best crowds!!! I think Nashville gets the edge they are just plain nuts in there lol getting new anthem singers to surprise the crowd, the crazy chants and noise level is top shelf they!!! They have my vote this playoffs but when Hab’s are in nothing beats the Bell Centre!!!’

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Thought the CBJ crowd was great. Place exploded when Atkinson scored that EN.
Of course the place exploded when the empty-netter was scored... the Lightning finally found their game midway through that third period and were controlling play, on the verge of tying the game, and I think the fans felt that. That empty-netter was enormous for them.

GoCanes2015

Oct 14, 2017
Decibel meter at PNC hit about 114db when they were measuring it.

How can you tell unless you're physically at all of the contending arenas? Tv doesn't help as the acoustics are different for different broadcast booths. I guess you could measure the decibel levels, but that doesn't take into account atmosphere.

ccp14a

Apr 8, 2018
Nashville, TN
Was at the game in Dallas last night. It was a fun atmosphere, especially when they tied it up in the third, but not as crazy as a expected. Was sitting in the upper bowl and the crowd didn’t stand up during gameplay once. When they pulled their goalie, I finally decided to stand up but felt awkward because I was technically blocking the views of the fans sitting down behind me. Maybe that’s normal in most arenas idk... but I know at playoff games at Bridgestone, the entire building is on their feet during the big moments — especially the last few minutes of the game

Reactions: Leon der Profi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad