Loudest building/ best arena atmosphere in the playoffs?

Which team will have the loudest building and best atmosphere

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
Straight forward question. Which teams will have the loudest building or best home team atmosphere for this years playoffs. There are the usual suspects like Nashville, Winnipeg and Vegas but I can see them being challenged this year by teams like Carolina, NYI and Dallas. I allowed up to 4 choices on the poll.

Bigrigwilly43

Jan 18, 2018
I was at Game 6 of the ECF in Washington and it was absolutely insane. Most electric event I have been too, sports or otherwise. With that being said, I think Nashville or Winnipeg are probably more consistent with their rowdiness.

Reactions: GoCaps2004

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The ACC actually has a wild pop after goals. The noise levels are not consistently loud but man the pop is insane

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Definately not Toronto. I would love if our building could be intimadating to other teams. I would vote for Winnipeg or Nashville

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Used to be the shark tank, not so much anymore. Nassau Coliseum is my vote. I think they should play all games there personally.

Reactions: Quicklime

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Winnipeg's fans do go bat sh&t crazy and the acoustics of the building add to that.
The street party mixed in is pretty nuts.

I will warn however that the Jets banana peel slip into the post season likely causes some nervous stretches in the series. If the Jets stumble like they have recently the crowd will be quited much easier then it would have been at any time in the past. Expectations have widdled away a bit of the "just pumped to be here" sentiments.

I've had seasons tickets since the Jets returned and the 3 goal come back in Game 3 last year vs the Preds was the loudest thing I had ever been in. Especially the 3rd straight goal as we hadn't quite calmed down from the 2nd goal.

I've only been in Toronto and Montreal for other NHL games.
Toronto was oddly quiet on average but did get very loud for the goals.
Montreal was a pre-season game so no comment other than it was still a good atmosphere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad