Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Red Wings @ Preds, Game # 59 Are the NWHL players available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
if you and the subban defenders would just let him get the deserved criticism and move on, it wouldn't be a thing.

forsberg just received multiple posts of criticism for his lazy pass along the boards leading to a goal. let it be.
Of course he deserves criticism for the slower pace. We need him to be getting faster this time of year, not slower. But, call me crazy, and I'm not paying particular attention to you...but is every f***ing misplay by other players pried open and shouted about? It's freakin ridiculous.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I think Subban will eventually be traded.

I don't see how Poile can resign him for more than he's making now.

Am I wrong? Frankly, I don't even know when he's RFA w/o looking it up.
I agree with this. An asset like that in Poiles hands is a tasty scenario to think about

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Of course he's the better player. There is simply no debate about that. But do I want him potentially getting hurt against goons? Nope. Put the meathead in there.

This isn't 20 years ago where players just take shots at each other. Give me the guy who can actually play. There's no reason for McLeod to ever be in a game.

JGeorge54

Feb 6, 2016
Any time ive ever been to a game and there was a fight, the whole building goes nuts including the players. Thats the reason. Theres still some teams icing these guys. They help sell tickets, maybe to the casual fan, but they help nonetheless

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
This isn't 20 years ago where players just take shots at each other. Give me the guy who can actually play. There's no reason for McLeod to ever be in a game.
BS...it was two years ago that Fiala had his leg broken and we all wondered if he was done when the Bloser rode him into the boards. We play in probably the most rugged conference in the league and we need to behave accordingly. We can't pretend we're in the metro.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Slight difference between lazy pass leading to a goal and a failed deke. I’ll call everyone out for a lazy pass leading to a goal. You’re just looking for **** to nitpick with Subban.

Unless of course you start calling out every failed deke by others.
I'll call anyone out. it starts at the top though. more is expected from big name, high paid players.

turris is as soft as a wet piece of paper.

Reactions: bdub24

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Any time ive ever been to a game and there was a fight, the whole building goes nuts including the players. Thats the reason. Theres still some teams icing these guys. They help sell tickets, maybe to the casual fan, but they help nonetheless
disagree. 12-15 years ago in the tootoo era, absolutely. fighting will be obsolete in 5-7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad