Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Red Wings @ Preds, Game # 59 Are the NWHL players available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I don't say this lightly

If Lavy ever plays McLeod when Rocco is healthy and everyone else is healthy again, we should fire him.
Wrong. If there's a heavy opponent, you sit the little guy and send in the meathead to take the punches.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
pay attention to subban like you have been fiala. subban makes 9 million. he is the 4th or 5th best defenseman 50% of the time. think about that.
He isn't only paid for what he does on the ice. You need to understand that at some point, please.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Honestly if some of you can't see that Rocco is miles above McLeod in terms of what he brings to the team on the ice I don't know how to help you

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Honestly if some of you can't see that Rocco is miles above McLeod in terms of what he brings to the team on the ice I don't know how to help you
different aspect. some people still think a tough guy/CTE giver is needed, other people live in 2019.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Can we please resist the urge to turn every thread into a Subban thread?
if you and the subban defenders would just let him get the deserved criticism and move on, it wouldn't be a thing.

forsberg just received multiple posts of criticism for his lazy pass along the boards leading to a goal. let it be.

JGeorge54

Feb 6, 2016

No he is for sure i agree. Banish me for what im about to say, but i wouldn't mind rocco in for fiala.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
if you and the subban defenders would just let him get the deserved criticism and move on, it wouldn't be a thing.

forsberg just received multiple posts of criticism for his lazy pass along the boards leading to a goal. let it be.

Slight difference between lazy pass leading to a goal and a failed deke. I’ll call everyone out for a lazy pass leading to a goal. You’re just looking for shit to nitpick with Subban.

Unless of course you start calling out every failed deke by others.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I think Subban will eventually be traded.

I don't see how Poile can resign him for more than he's making now.

Am I wrong? Frankly, I don't even know when he's RFA w/o looking it up.

Reactions: LCPreds

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Of course he's the better player. There is simply no debate about that. But do I want him potentially getting hurt against goons? Nope. Put the meathead in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad