Goaltenders
Juuse Saros
Pekka Rinne

Vegas has not yet posted their proposed line-up

Last edited:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Pete and Hal for me tonight. For some inexplicable reason, SoCal is considered part of the Knights' broadcast zone even though there are two teams actually in this area and not a single TV option I could subscribe to that would have the Knights' affiliate. GG NHL.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I can't decide if I'd like to make that trip sometime. I'm sure it's a fun building to watch a game.

The building is disappointing. Reminds me a lot more of Anaheim than Los Angeles if that relates to anyone.

Hopefully the result isnt also disappointing!

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Funny, I always preferred Ponda Center over Staples despite being a much bigger Kings fan. I lived on eastern end of LA County though, so proximity was part of it.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Funny, I always preferred Ponda Center over Staples despite being a much bigger Kings fan. I lived on eastern end of LA County though, so proximity was part of it.
I lived like 8 or 9 miles from The Stapler so it was (relatively) easy for me to get there but I just preferred the arena experience there over Anaheim.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I lived like 8 or 9 miles from The Stapler so it was (relatively) easy for me to get there but I just preferred the arena experience there over Anaheim.
Anaheim was always a calmer environment (inside and out) which I generally prefer (honestly I like sitting on my couch and watching on tv more than going live anymore). I always liked grabbing an Oggi's there too.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Anaheim was always a calmer environment (inside and out) which I generally prefer (honestly I like sitting on my couch and watching on tv more than going live anymore). I always liked grabbing an Oggi's there too.
Oggi's haha I used to go there before Chargers games.

PS, Chris Mason sounds like he has a cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad