Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Willy: John Hynes said he is looking for consistency....

John Hynes: imma put Watson on the number one line

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Trailing 4-1 and zero shots on goal 7 minutes into the third.

Sell everyone and tank for a lottery pick

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
This team has it in flashes. I have no clue what the hell is happening the rest of the time. A full summer off and a shakeup to parts of the roster will probably do us some good.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Good player's put the puck in the net! These guys can't finish. Poile put this crew together, and Poile needs to take the responsibility. He's the longest tenured GM in the league and consistently shows why he has never won a cup. He simply does not know how to put a team together.

Reactions: KurtAngle

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
To be fair to Poile it’s not like this franchise has completely sucked under his tenure. I’m sure the ownership is quite happy with the performance dollar wise.

Unfortunately something just isn’t working with this team. Would a new GM know how to fix it? A new coach doesn’t seem to have changed much.

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
To be fair to Poile it’s not like this franchise has completely sucked under his tenure. I’m sure the ownership is quite happy with the performance dollar wise.

Unfortunately something just isn’t working with this team. Would a new GM know how to fix it? A new coach doesn’t seem to have changed much.

A new GM can't fix anything if Poile is allowed to make several moves before the TDL, it would limit his/her ability for at least a season, likely longer depending on the trades. IF this is GMDP's last season, we should limit our moves outside of obvious overpayments, let DP retire with grace, and look forward to the next era, giving the next GM the most flexibility to build a true contender and try to get a game-changer on offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCPreds

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
A new GM can't fix anything if Poile is aloud to make several moves before the TDL, it would limit his/her ability for at least a season, likely longer depending on the trades. IF this is GMDP's last season, we should limit our moves outside of obvious overpayments, let DP retire with grace, and look forward to the next era, giving the next GM the most flexibility to build a true contender and try to get a game-changer on offense.
Liked.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Hey guys, good game tonight. Nashville is one of my favourite teams in the league and a hell of a city. I went there during the summer of 2018 and have nothing but good things to say. I really like the Preds as a team but something just isn’t clicking right now. Let me say this though, Roman Josi has been my favourite defenseman in the league since his rookie season in 2014 I believe. To see how good he has become is absolutely remarkable. When I was in Nashville, or Nashvegas as I like to call it ;), I bought his jersey there with the C on it. I have him on my fantasy team every year too. Hang your heads up high because we both know the Preds are better than this! Hope you’ll beat Washington and New Jersey this week and turn this thing around.

Good game again tonight guys, love watching games from Smashville. Looking forward to our matchup in Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad