Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
That's a new stat we need to start checking. Have any of the opposing team players not scored their first NHL goal yet? We're usually pretty good at giving those up.

Why do Perds fans boo Gary?

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone else feel like this is a try-out half season for Hynes? Or am I being hopeful?

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Are we still outplaying them?

SO happy I got face value for my tix today (!) for this joke. I hope the folks that bought them are having fun somehow. Yuck.

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
Nope, it was reported today that his contract runs through 2022. Not to say he couldn't be fired before then, but that's already an extension on what his NJ contract was, so Poile must feel pretty good about him.

Oh, I missed the extension news. Bummer.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Ugh man it isn’t even fun watching this team. I know I said I was gonna give this team 15 games earlier today before I say this season is lost but damn this team looks like the worst team in the league and we can’t even use youth as an excuse. Time to bring up Ingram. I know it isn’t all on Rinne but he doesn’t seem like he making the big save like we were used to seeing. Anyway we can talk him in to faking an injury to put him on LTIR or talk him into retirement after the season.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Couldn’t tell you the last time I left a game at 2nd intermission. Tonight is likely the first. So disappointed with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad