Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Looks like the new seating area in 224 is filled with suits. Probably deadline scouting.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I hate to agree with Chris Mason, but we've pretty much looked better than them most of the period. Unfortunate result so far.

Looked pretty even to me thus far. They’ve just taken better advantage of their chances.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Bettman talking about player and puck tracking and mentioned "and fans can interact with the game..."

Sounds like they're working on live gaming (betting) with an interactive app. The AAF pioneered it last year, Tom Dundon bought the league and then folded it, but retained ownership of the technology.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
This team's inability to finish is truly frustrating. I just can't believe there was a time I was worried about who we should protect in the upcoming expansion draft. At this point I have a hard time coming up with anyone I would protect ( I know I'm being overly dramatic). Our future will have to depend on a miracle finding of a goaltender.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Pekka is in tonight and he's sitting at .899 sv%. A solid game from him could finally push him over .900 on the season.

nvm, it's going the wrong way.

I'd say "the Preds are coming off a long break without a lot of practice, they should logically look rusty". But the Leafs had the same exact break, and they were coming in on a worse stretch than the Predators as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad