Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators @ Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
There is a long list of things to hate about this team but perhaps #1 on the list for me is how fragile we are. We meltdown and come completely unraveled at the first hint of adversity

Pathetic
Completely agree.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
If he can’t fix the rebound control he will never be a #1 NHL goaltender
Its pretty much been the same as when he first came up. I don't see it getting better.

Actually it may be worse. When he first came up he seemed to direct them better, now it just goes everywhere.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
If he can’t fix the rebound control he will never be a #1 NHL goaltender
Him playing backup for rinne and missing precious development time is on the organization. he has a very slim chance of being a #1. he's too small to begin with.

Predigree

Dec 4, 2015
Ebensee, Austria
Hmmm, is Lavy realy the Problem? I am not sure anymore. All of oure Top 6 sucks. Is it Lavy or no chemistry and they are lazy? Look at the Bonin Line!! They do it over and over again. I hate to watch this Team.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Hmmm, is Lavy realy the Problem? I am not sure anymore. All of oure Top 6 sucks. Is it Lavy or no chemistry and they are lazy? Look at the Bonin Line!! They do it over and over again. I hate to watch this Team.
The Bonino line is 3 guys with strong work ethic and who would possibly be out of NHL jobs if they played any differently. To an extent they are immune from this type of malaise.

Even if all of this isn't on coaching, it is very obvious our coaches can't correct it and should be out just the same.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
You see Trenin dump pucks, hunt them down, take them away from two defenders, make a pass to an open guy, and it's almost shocking in contrast. The top 6 is effectively invisible and the bottom 6 with Josi is the offense.

Reactions: NNCbama

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
smith working on that new contract when he leaves us in the summer. if we don't trade him first.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
For a "speed" team, we're standing around, reaching, and waiting for someone else to go get the puck an awful lot this year. (The BoGrimSmitty line being the exception.)

Reactions: sparkle twin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad