Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators @ Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Why the f*** does a player like Arvidsson purposely skate with the puck from the middle of the ice to the boards during a three on three?

Reactions: sparkle twin

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
My favorite way to watch a week day west coast game is to go to bed and avoid the box score in the morning. I enjoy reading this thread instead.

Reactions: NNCbama

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Felt the fight to start was a poor choice by Watson. We gained absolutely nothing from it and it got them going. Not to mention we won that face off and having that first attack could have set the tone for the 1st. Instead him getting his butt kicked did.

Pr0fet

Jun 13, 2015
I hade to double check the standings. After this win the Ducks are 27th in the league in points. After 2 periods we were trailing something like 30-10 in shots. What the hell is this, how are these guys allowed to continue?

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I hade to double check the standings. After this win the Ducks are 27th in the league in points. After 2 periods we were trailing something like 30-10 in shots. What the hell is this, how are these guys allowed to continue?
I mean, we're 21st. Sometimes the 27th team will dominate the 10th team, never mind 21st. It's that tight. And it stays that tight all the way, which is why things should really be looked at as quite desperate now that we've hit the half-way point in 21st. It's HARD to make up spots in the standings right now. They can't throw even a single point like this very often the rest of the way.

Reactions: bdub24

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I mean, we're 21st. Sometimes the 27th team will dominate the 10th team, never mind 21st. It's that tight. And it stays that tight all the way, which is why things should really be looked at as quite desperate now that we've hit the half-way point in 21st. It's HARD to make up spots in the standings right now. They can't throw even a single point like this very often the rest of the way.
The only really terrible team is Detroit. And they have our number, so beat us regularly.

But I wanted to mention Detroit because NBCSN seems determined to put them on nationally. It's like featuring games between the Tigers and Orioles. What are they smoking?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
The only really terrible team is Detroit. And they have our number, so beat us regularly.

But I wanted to mention Detroit because NBCSN seems determined to put them on nationally. It's like featuring games between the Tigers and Orioles. What are they smoking?
You may not know this, because NBC doesn't talk about it very much, but Detroit is one of this thing called THE ORIGINAL SIX. That's right, at one point this league was just six teams handing the cup to each other in some weird variation of musical chairs. And to this day these teams like to brag about their cup counts. I'd kill to have 5:1 odds at a cup.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
You may not know this, because NBC doesn't talk about it very much, but Detroit is one of this thing called THE ORIGINAL SIX. That's right, at one point this league was just six teams handing the cup to each other in some weird variation of musical chairs. And to this day these teams like to brag about their cup counts. I'd kill to have 5:1 odds at a cup.

It's more of the surviving six ... the league varied from ten teams in 1926-27 (first season for the Rangers, Cougars ... eventually RedWings, and Blackhawks) down to finally six in 1942-43. The entire "original six" concept requires ignoring the Senators, Americans, Maroons and Pirates.

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad