Post-Game Talk: Loss. Detroit Red Wings at Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Well that was a shitty ending to a rollercoaster of a game.
Ellis seems as disinterested as ever.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
All I will say is that if the 3rd pairing would’ve been at least serviceable, we take this game.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Came back to tie it twice. Generated a ton of chances. Something called a PP goal (25% conversion for the season to date ... roughly double last season's albeit on a very tiny sample size).

Gave up far too many odd man rushes. Coverage lapses leaving Larkin open ... Grimaldi unable to do anything about Glendenning. Too many chances not capitalized upon.

Welp ... the pipe dream of 98-0-0 is over.

Reactions: PredsV82 and bdub24

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Poile definitely needs to do something with that 3rd pair. Weber is making some bad decisions and Hammer just doesn't have the stuff to do anything anymore. That said, Saros let in a couple that had no business going in.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Poile definitely needs to do something with that 3rd pair.

A mysterious man breaks into Poile's house tonight and begins to whisper Cat Sherwin. You need a pet and to paint your house. Cat Sherwin he continued. Cat Sherwin. Poile, in a deep sleep doesn't hear this as it happens but can sense something is going on, like a fly buzzing around. Cat Sherwin he continues. Poile, well rested gets up on Sunday morning and calls a meeting with Laviolette. The message is clear, Matt Irwin starts on Tuesday.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
It wouldn't surprise me to see Irwin dressed next week. There is still a roster spot to make a callup from Milwaukee thanks to the decision to start with a 22 man active roster. There are options to re-align wingers on the bottom pairings.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I am surprisingly non pissed. Saros had a bad game, as goalies do sometimes, and you usually lose those. I liked the fight from the team as they tried(and succeded) in rallying from behind twice. A Power Play goal happened(at home no less) and most of the big question marks for this season(Turris, Granlind, Ellis) look like they are going to be a good bit better than last year.

But if Hamhuis isnt a bit hurt right now, with the possibility of being better later, hes not gonna be able to carry the water for 82 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad