GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Calgary Flames | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 6:00PM (PDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Tonight? No they didn't. LA dominated 2nd and 3rd period. Calgary parked the bus. Kings were dominating for 2/3 of the game.

No, the Kings controlled the play but hardly dominated. Total scoring chances were probably more or less even. Flames played a good defensive game with a lead.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Told you guys the Kings wouldn't win in Calgary. It was over on Tuesday. Just official today.

Tuesday? I've been saying it for weeks. Like I said, after the Islanders win and the Colorado win, people were talking about jumping over Vancouver. It never made sense. These guys never showed the legs and drive.

T2M

Jan 28, 2004
Cheers to these guys. They're gonna take it harder than any of us. I have no doubt they left it all on the ice. Time for recovery and rebounding.

I don't think any of us truly appreciate what a full off season is going to do for the players. This is one banged up organization. Those last 3 years of the playoffs have been brutal on the Kings and after last year's marathon, it finally caught up with them this season (at least I think so).

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I'm actually in shock to tell you the truth. Not going to the playoffs after such a great run the past few years is.......I'm lost of words.

Action

Jun 23, 2011
Very happy that any potential road to the cup does not have to go through LA.

With that said; fans of LA, don't be too sad. 2 cups in 3 years is an amazing accomplishment.

You'll be back a better team next year..unfortunately

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Won't lie. Voynov started the season of with a bang, Bettman handcuffed DL for a week, we lost a young rookie but none of that matters. Our stars didn't show up. Winnipeg lost their best player for almost a month to injuries and suspension but fought every game.

This ones on the boys, not the refs, not DL, the boys were given a chance to pull it out and they retreated losing to the Oilers, not showing up against the Canucks, the Wild and many others. They will have a long time to sit, think, recover and some won't be back.

We look forward to the draft, cutting dead weight and hopefully offloading Richards and even Brown.

Good night L.A, the sun will rise again tomorrow and your disappointed fans will once again go back to hunting prospects and trying to armchair QB this team into a hungry contender.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
CCM2-OHUsAAE-Fb.jpg

yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad