GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Calgary Flames | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 6:00PM (PDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingClipper

#FireLuc #FireBlake
Jul 30, 2014
Thanks for giving us McDavid and a few more Stanley Cups, Calgary! We couldn't have done it without you!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Cheers to these guys. They're gonna take it harder than any of us. I have no doubt they left it all on the ice. Time for recovery and rebounding.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
:( Calgary & Winnipeg deserve it. Just sucks we didn't show that aggressiveness earlier on. No reason for a team this talented to not make the playoffs. We'll see next season if it was lack of talent or just a tired team.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The wear and tear of three straight Conference finals and two stanley cup champions has caught up to this team. Not gonna lie very disappointed but still very proud of this team. Thanks for all the great memories the past three years now retool and kick some @ss in '15-'16!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah not mad at eother the flames or the jets. They're exactly the teams you would want to see make it just not at our expense haha

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Good for the Flames. They will be an exciting team to watch in the playoffs, even though I don't think they will beat Vancouver, I will be rooting for them in that series.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
I didn't see the game since the Kings have won their Cups and some of their biggest games when I don't watch, It didn't work out this year. I think what pisses me off the most is that they quit after Monday night. It's Thursday. **** this version of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad