GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Calgary Flames | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 6:00PM (PDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
msEgcUB.jpg

3H35fJY.jpg

LOS ANGELES KINGS @ CALGARY FLAMES
Scotiabank Saddledome | Calgary, AB
Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 6:00PM (PDT)

BB3nlfz.jpg

NEWS | NOTES
First must win of the year.
...actually it looks like there is one slim scenario where we could lose in SO/OT and still get through. But it's by the absolute slimmest of margins. So technically...TECHNICALLY not a must win, but for all intents and purposes, it's a must win.

MEDIA
TV: FS-W
Radio: AM 790 KABC

MATCHUP
12/22 CGY 4 @ LAK 3 (OT)
12/29 LAK 1 @ CGY 2
1/19 CGY 2 @ LAK 1 (OT)
2/12 CGY 3 @ LAK 5
4/9 2015 LAK at CGY

8RW8vwN.jpg

SCHEDULE | RESULTS

EaPIz7y.jpg

Disclaimer: GDT may not be 100% accurate. Even if it isn't **** you. I am still more accurate than a Weatherman and that ****er gets paid. Do you know how hard this **** is? Do you think I give a **** if you complain that I don't have a picture of a career AHLer got called up and is replacing your 4th left wing? I have a job *****. I have a house on the beach, an S class and a stable. A stable so large that I make Wilt Chamberlain look celibate. If you really know everything then make it snow here. We need the water. While you are at it, speed our freeways up and bring an NFL team to LA and not Farmers Field either. I want to tailgate. - Bad Will Hunting

Line combos from dailyfaceoff.com
GDT / KingsKnight

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'll obviously watch, but this team is dead in the water. Not a lack of heart or effort, but the bodies are just broken. Mental and physical exhaustion is all I see out there right now.

Calgary is going to run us over and the gloating will be incessant. Hang on to your hats.

Kings man 4 life

Jul 2, 2008
I'll obviously watch, but this team is dead in the water. Not a lack of heart or effort, but the bodies are just broken. Mental and physical exhaustion is all I see out there right now.

Calgary is going to run us over and the gloating will be incessant. Hang on to your hats.

Pride or foolishness will see us through.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
With the way they've played in the last two games, whatever they do tomorrow won't surprise me. They look spent in every way, but if they came out with at least one more big game performance, living to see another day, that's completely plausible as well.

It's Game 4 against the Sharks. All we can do is sit back and see what happens.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Guess we'll see what this year's team is made of and whether or not they rise to the occasion just as they've done in previous years.

Doughty tried to will this team to victory last night. Let's see if Kopitar, Brown, Williams, Gaborik, Carter, Toffoli and the rest can do the same.

We know Quick will show up, but what about the guys in front of him?

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Read some comments from Calgary players basically saying that they can't believe the Kings fate is in their hands.

Yah, neither can we but it is what it is.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Flames have never played us with our backs against the wall. I'm still waiting to see that Kings team, but if they show up, we win. If they don't, well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad