London Knights 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Man that’s a tough one lol

Don’t worry we will be targeting your whole team. Not in a dirty way, hit to hurt not to injure if you know what I mean
Also I would expect nothing less from SOO or Sag… every team wants to hit to hurt. That’s the playoffs baby. If you don’t like it sorry hockey may not be your sport

Physicality is part of the game. It always will be.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Also I would expect nothing less from SOO or Sag… every team wants to hit to hurt. That’s the playoffs baby. If you don’t like it sorry hockey may not be your sport

Physicality is part of the game. It always will be.
Until your own players get hurt lol

Reactions: dirty12

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
So you ask a question on another team’s board (a question just to bait, no less) and you get a fitting response to the bait question. Then you say “love the ignore button” in response to that poster. I don’t get it.
He's the type of guy that likes to fart and leave the room

• Haha
Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
That seems like a more compressed schedule than the first two rounds. 7 games in 11 days. This round will be 7 games in 13 days for us.
You are wrong, not for London it ain't, it'll be 7 games in 18 days, you should have finish first

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully not too hard on the nerves. I don’t love London’s chances vs the Soo but I’m rooting for a close, entertaining game no matter the winner. Enjoy.
That’ll be a great game for both franchises. Both well built teams. May the best one win. No matter what will be a tough test. Next series will be a very tough one

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I am also rooting to be entertained. Is it wrong that I found games 4&6 more entertaining than games 1&3?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Right now as we read team players stastistics for 2024 playoffs, it would seem Soo as favorite to beat out Saginaw for game 7, on paper Saginaw are the favorite to beat out the Soo, and yet they are still playing them for a 7th game. I thought Saginaw would have ended it in 6 game in the Soo, this is a really weird playoff series, if I ever seen one, it's anybody's game tonight for sure. All Knights fans has to enjoy this, this is fun.

Reactions: LDN

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Right now as we read team players stastistics for 2024 playoffs, it would seem Soo as favorite to beat out Saginaw for game 7, on paper Saginaw are the favorite to beat out the Soo, and yet they are still playing them for a 7th game. I thought Saginaw would have ended it in 6 game in the Soo, this is a really weird playoff series, if I ever seen one, it's anybody's game tonight for sure. All Knights fans has to enjoy this, this is fun.
I think the Saginaw back end is a bit weak without Oake, Hache 2+ games, and Parekh clearly not 100%.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I think the Saginaw back end is a bit weak without Oake, Hache 2+ games, and Parekh clearly not 100%.
If Saginaw wants this series, best not wait for these guys to come back or better, they have got to win tonight without them, or it's Soo we'll see in London friday

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad