London Knights 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Ya they did this last year. They need to avoid overlapping the series. Both will be good and worth watching live .
Agreed, but it's tough ask the home team in either conferencd not to book 2 weekend games to start a series for tic sales. LK would sell 9000 regardless in rd 3 but would it affect other markets?

Reactions: dirty12

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Thats the problem. It's a lot of scrolling to get past the dumb arguments. Want to puff out your chest, do it in DMs.
🤣 The league needs to get real serious about these head injuries, and so is Matt93. It's not by cutting out numerous tireless discussions and half dealing with this serious situation that it will get truly resolved

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
So HF posters "numerous tireless discussions" will HELP solve the problem Fastpace? Seems to be what your suggesting?
Get that CV updated and send it into the league and when hired I can guarantee you'll make more of a difference than on HF having discussions.

• Haha
Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
So HF posters "numerous tireless discussions" will HELP solve the problem Fastpace? Seems to be what your suggesting?
Get that CV updated and send it into the league and when hired I can guarantee you'll make more of a difference than on HF having discussions.
You got it rve24 !

It will take some time but it will eventually be getting through, these peoples in the head office writing all these rules are just normal peoples like you and I, they are in a the better position to make good and bad decisions, as we are finding out some of their rediculous decisions have not help over the years to curb out head injuries in hockey. That mean something is wrong, and it may not be just from one kind of player dishing out certain bad, and also, some unvoidable hits, it's all up to of us to get involve, it'll take some long boring discussions, yes, it's call public pressure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rve24

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Big OT win for Saginaw on Friday night. What’s the feeling out there will we be seeing a Game 7 back in the Saginaw? I kinda hope the Soo wins Game 6 and forces a Game 7. Even though as a Knights supporter I want to see us play the Spirit the Soo deserves to push it to the max and hope to steal one on the road. Good Luck to both teams I really think it’s a toss up between all three of us!

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Big OT win for Saginaw on Friday night. What’s the feeling out there will we be seeing a Game 7 back in the Saginaw? I kinda hope the Soo wins Game 6 and forces a Game 7. Even though as a Knights supporter I want to see us play the Spirit the Soo deserves to push it to the max and hope to steal one on the road. Good Luck to both teams I really think it’s a toss up between all three of us!
Oh I am cheering for Soo tonight, but I am afraid this it for them, Saginaw will end this series in six. They have too much firepower, and they had a taste of playoff scare in that overtime. Won't catch them sleeping now, and that goes for the next series aswell

• Haha
Reactions: BehindSooNet

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Wow I’d be surprised if Saginaw take it after getting dommed, but good ol home ice advantage. When you see a game like this you just know we would eat the spirit for breakfast physically. Don’t get me wrong they are skilled, but we would hit them into oblivion

Reactions: All the Answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad