London Knights 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
😂🤣It's unfair Saginaw finished second and third place, well, next time tell your team to finish first
weird that it was not mentioned how unfair it is that Saginaw & SSM play in the same division as the last, 2nd last, and 3rd last place teams

Reactions: Fastpace

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
James Guo:
5 Minutes for Slashing.
Is the play suspendable?
Marty McSorely never played another NHL game after doing the exact same thing to Donald Brashear. There's not a lot of precedence for a play like that. I just hope Travis Hayes is OK. Poor guy is taking a beating with the predatory cross check to the back of the head in game 5 as well.

Reactions: Fastpace and zman77

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Soo stomped spirit tonight. Tuesday’s game out to be good. Both sets of announcers are real homers for sure

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
What would be ideal, is one player from each team getting 5 game suspension each, for having low-heading players running into each of their backside. Now that would be fair when they come and play London.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Laying down on the ice this often, does not help Parehk's drafting position and the contract numbers that is to follow. IMHO
If we ply him our guys will target him…. He’s the key to Saginaw

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
If we ply him our guys will target him…. He’s the key to Saginaw
I don't know about targeting any player, just be aware of his where abouts is important in a player like him,. Also have to becareful, just going by the wind will knock him down, trying to get refs attentions.

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
No was not a match and was not given a game misconduct
I am not sure where this rule suddenly came from and why it wasn't applicable in the first round?

Attachments

• names sus.jpg
    names sus.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Travis Hayes' head?
I hope you don't really mean that, do you. We've been talking about head injuries ever since Motew injured his head for skating with his head down, ran into Lawrence's buttock and side. The receiver of this hit got 5 game suspension for being in Motew's way, head injuries are very serious, and every which way they happen should be looked into to help preventing them, I know you are not serious but it's in your conversation, head hunting is not the way to go but keeping it up is

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Saginaw seems to have that as their target. One could argue that we seem to be targeting Parekh.

From what I read, the conversation in here has gone like this:

"If London plays Saginaw, we should target Parekh."
"What if London doesn't play Saginaw, then who should we target?"

Yes, obviously I don't want London to target Travis' head, but maybe you can understand why I'd be worried about the precise possibility of that being their target.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Who will they target if they don't play him😂
Man that’s a tough one lol

Saginaw seems to have that as their target. One could argue that we seem to be targeting Parekh.

From what I read, the conversation in here has gone like this:

"If London plays Saginaw, we should target Parekh."
"What if London doesn't play Saginaw, then who should we target?"

Yes, obviously I don't want London to target Travis' head, but maybe you can understand why I'd be worried about the precise possibility of that being their target.
Don’t worry we will be targeting your whole team. Not in a dirty way, hit to hurt not to injure if you know what I mean

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Travis Hayes' head?
That is really not fair. No one is really targeting T.Hayes because he is not worth extra attention.
If there seems to be a lot of contact to T.Hayes’ head, the coaches should review tape with the player so he does not in the future put himself in danger.

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad