London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
I hope we meet Windsor in the playoffs so we can eliminate them. Get the last laugh this year and years to come LOL

Monster66

Aug 31, 2022
At this point if I was Mark, I’d try to trade for Adam Fantiilli’s rights for the purpose of. next year. Both Nazar and Fantilli played for Michigan this year and most likely already have chemistry of some sort.

Our top line of Diaco - McGurn - Winterton are graduating after this year so replacing them with a potential line of Fantilli - Nazar - Halttunen would destroy the OHL.

Then wth all the draft picks we didn’t use on Wright we use to acquire Michael Simpson and bring him home, then we once again have the best goaltending in the OHL.

Enjoy this year gents. We are still in it! And definitely look forward to next year and I’m now even more satisfied that we didn’t blow our assets on Wright.
Fantilli's rights are owned by the North Bay Battalion. The likelihood of him coming back to the OHL is slim. And because he will be drafted out of the NCAA he is eligible for the AHL should he not make the NHL.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Fantilli's rights are owned by the North Bay Battalion. The likelihood of him coming back to the OHL is slim. And because he will be drafted out of the NCAA he is eligible for the AHL should he not make the NHL.
Not necessarily, look at Chaz Lucius from the Winnipeg Jets. Played in the USHL, played in the NCAA afterwards. Then played in the AHL where he still did well put up 5 points in 12 games and then still just recently got sent to the Portland Winterhawks of the the WHL for the rest of the season. Not such as pipe dream as some people think. Same is happening with Brad Lambert, there is more of a chance than people think…..

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
London faithful.
What do you know about Izayah Luddington, currently playing with the Nats?

TIA

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
As several of you have mentioned, we have to keep in mind that the Hunters are running a business here, so keeping butts in the seats should be their top priority, and being competitive every year is the best way to ensure that.

Also, defence does win championships, and if our D and G play up to their full potential, it may only take 1 goal to win some games. With the other trades the Hunters have made, we now have 4 lines that could possibly contribute that 1 goal.....and Mark may not be done quite yet.

Stay positive Knights fans! It may be a long shot, but just think how satisfying it would be to knock off Windsor, Sarnia, etc. without having made any overly costly moves! :naughty:
I happen to think Brochu is the best goalie in the west.
The Knights will be a tough team to beat come playoff time .

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I would agree with most of what he said...CHL hockey is still a business though, us fans pay exorbitant amounts of money for tickets year after year so we of course want to see our money go towards a quality product...that's why boards like HF exist for us to be able to voice our views and opinions
Really has nothing to do with wanting a "quality product"

Reactions: Fastpace

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Can Kasper Halttunnen still come play for London or is that not allowed after the TDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad