London Knights 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Wtf is the first sentence supposed to mean? Are you blaming the young woman?
No it means I am questioning how long she knew this kid until she was offering up “good times”. If telling the truth she says she never agreed to a pic or “head shot” being taken or shared. End of story clearly this is the young mans fault and responsibility. As a parent of 2 lovely daughters I will say I would have been disappointed and mortified if this was one of them with pretty much a stranger? Of course no worries their Mother and I as well as my girls had much higher expectations all round of their behaviour.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Of course he is.

If there was any doubt, the phrase he uses, “her behaviour”, solidifies it.
I know the water is not the best in the KW area at times but how am I ever questioning if it’s her fault? He posted a picture against her will end of story? I am questioning the seemingly short time in knowing the young man.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
I know the water is not the best in the KW area at times but how am I ever questioning if it’s her fault? He posted a picture against her will end of story? I am questioning the seemingly short time in knowing the young man.

Anyone know the actual timeline between the time he landed in Sweden and the incident?

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
No it means I am questioning how long she knew this kid until she was offering up “good times”. If telling the truth she says she never agreed to a pic or “head shot” being taken or shared. End of story clearly this is the young mans fault and responsibility. As a parent of 2 lovely daughters I will say I would have been disappointed and mortified if this was one of them with pretty much a stranger? Of course no worries their Mother and I as well as my girls had much higher expectations all round of their behaviour.
That has nothing to do with anything.

I'm going to assume he knew her as long as she knew him. Why the double standard?

Reactions: EvenSteven

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone know the actual timeline between the time he landed in Sweden and the incident?
Searching back on Twitter, Mike Stubbs announced he would be going to Sweden in November 1st. I haven’t seen an exact date of the actual incident, but it was also in November.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Fair point
Pretty hard to debate on a forum where short answers try to provide an opinion and point of view. However the whole thing started with me being questioned if I was blaming the young lady. I am clearly not nor was there ever a reference in my original post or any post since suggesting that I was. It was without merit and a line beginning with WTF with absolutely no basis factually was a bit much in my opinion? Cheers All

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Hopefully everything works out for Logan as he seems genuinely remorseful and wants to be a better person. That said hopefully the victim moved on from it as well but she doesn’t seem to want to let go. I mean there are lots of things on kids phones today that would spin your heads for sure. Crazy thing he did and hopefully all kids can learn from this.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Hopefully everything works out for Logan as he seems genuinely remorseful and wants to be a better person. That said hopefully the victim moved on from it as well but she doesn’t seem to want to let go. I mean there are lots of things on kids phones today that would spin your heads for sure. Crazy thing he did and hopefully all kids can learn from this.
Oh brother.... what exactly tells you that she "doesn't seem to want to let go"?

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
An update on next season: Report from Brent Lale yesterday says that currently 1,000 fans will be able to attend games and that because the rinks are municipally owned the League cannot require the fans to be vaccinated in order to attend, that will be up to each respective Health unit
I don't see how individual Health Units will be able to operate asking for proof of vaccinations without Vaccination Certificates being issued. Today the Health Table suggested they be issued. Ford is on record saying he won't issue certificates. Sigh

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
I don't see how individual Health Units will be able to operate asking for proof of vaccinations without Vaccination Certificates being issued. Today the Health Table suggested they be issued. Ford is on record saying he won't issue certificates. Sigh

When I got both the 1st & 2nd doses of the Pfizer vaccine, the Health Dept. sent me an e-mail confirming the doses I received, and the dates those were administered. Want proof ? Just print out their confirmations, and that should be more than adequate.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
When I got both the 1st & 2nd doses of the Pfizer vaccine, the Health Dept. sent me an e-mail confirming the doses I received, and the dates those were administered. Want proof ? Just print out their confirmations, and that should be more than adequate.
The backing of the Ontario Government carries a lot more weight than that of the individual Health Units.

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
As expected, there will be underagers playing pro (AHL) this season instead of Junior. These are special circumstances since some of them, like Perfetti, are clearly good enough for the AHL right now. It will be interesting to see if there is a new NHL-CHL agreement under the next CBA.

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
The captain for this year has to be Evangelista.
Can’t see how it’d be anyone else. No overagers yet, and not many other 02s even had a significant role in the lineup in 19-20. Stranges is the only other one of the top of my head but I think we know that won’t happen.

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad