London Knights 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dros

Mar 1, 2019
I've also got tickets but am unable to attend. Is anyone interested in purchasing them, 3 tickets $60.00. I should have the electronic tickets by 4:00PM today. DM me

Apologies if selling tickets is not allowed, feel free to delete.

The tickets are sold.

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
I got mine, they sent print at home tickets, all preseason I received digital tickets so that’s a little frustrating, but maybe so they can get their advertising on? Or so that ushers can confirm your section? Still annoyed at the general admission, My tickets say Valois for sections 102-112, if you’re going to divide up club seats, 101, and the rest of the 100 level, and then the 300 level, why not just make it general admission in individual sections? If you’re seats are in 112 you can sit anywhere in 112. :huh:

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Good luck to anyone who opts to sit in my seasons seat. I've had the same seat since the John Labatt Centre opened, and by now the plastic seat has conformed itself to the shape of my ass. That seat is highly personalized and anyone else's butt crack will be downright uncomfortable.

Good luck to anyone who opts to sit in my seasons seat. I've had the same seat since the John Labatt Centre opened, and by now the plastic seat has conformed itself to the shape of my ass. That seat is highly personalized and anyone else's butt crack will be downright uncomfortable.
I pity the fool that tries to sit in my seat

47994941.jpg

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I got mine, they sent print at home tickets, all preseason I received digital tickets so that’s a little frustrating, but maybe so they can get their advertising on? Or so that ushers can confirm your section? Still annoyed at the general admission, My tickets say Valois for sections 102-112, if you’re going to divide up club seats, 101, and the rest of the 100 level, and then the 300 level, why not just make it general admission in individual sections? If you’re seats are in 112 you can sit anywhere in 112. :huh:
I hope the club seat people have access to their section and they don't get crammed in with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad