London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm going to crap my pants if Hunter does something outlandish like trade a pick to the Soo for the rights to Hayton when there's no chance he returns.
#SONNYMILANO

Reactions: TheCoach

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
This has gone from over-valuing players to simply mentioning players who were traded .. a lot of whom were having off ice issues in London. I'm surprised nobody had brought up Lucas Rowe yet.

Call it what you will. All the players I mentioned were spare parts no matter how you look at it.
Lucas Rowe has done nothing to impress any one in any of his three OHL stops. Not sure why his name was even brought up?
Maybe I should laugh as that as you laughed at one of my posts recently

Last edited:

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Call it what you will. All the players I mentioned were spare parts no matter how you look at it.
Lucas Rowe has done nothing to impress any one in any of his three OHL stops. Not sure why his name was even brought up?
Maybe I should laugh as that as you laughed at one of my posts recently

Again... the discussion was about the "over valued" spare parts. I don't recall any of the players mentioned by you as being over valued.

Your other post was laughed at because you talked about not having access to free games after the expiry date for the offer. It was only after my comment that you provided pertinent information.

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
All the ones I mentioned weren’t getting playing time and returns for them was higher than most spare parts.

as for other post, rudeness goes no where in life. Valuable lesson to learn before it’s too late

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
All the ones I mentioned weren’t getting playing time and returns for them was higher than most spare parts.

Perhaps, but it's not like Knights fans were ragging on them in one sentence and then trading them for studs in the next

jamemcca said:
as for other post, rudeness goes no where in life. Valuable lesson to learn before it’s too late

Knowing it is half the battle. Hopefully you'll learn from it.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Do we see a late flurry of activity across the West conf? Or will this finally be the year not much happens?

Players and their group have more control/leverage than ever (not saying thats a bad thing) Maybe the NTC or threats not to report to teams in sell mode has slowed the trade game down.
Or maybe teams are reacting to watching 2/3/4 teams per conf. buy big each year only to fall short and are not willing to risk it?

One big move so far and it was in part done to appease the young player wanting out as much as to bring in an allstar vet.

A new trend or just a calm before the storm? Interesting.

I think we see only a couple big names move. More depth acquisitions ( middle 6 or 3/4/5 D ) made league wide.

Reactions: zman77

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Who do you like in a Knight's Jersey..................Chisolm or Philips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad