London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Does anyone know if Arizona is still taking Hayton back he isnt off the hounds roster yet. just wondering

Stopper

Oct 22, 2019
Hayton wont be back hunter should focus on players now not what if dont need another milano

deleteme2468

Apr 13, 2019
Foudy and Mcmichael together haven't impressed me that much. I'd like to see 11, 14, 44 together. Then put a new solid OA pickup with Foudy and Thomas.

Totally agree. If London is buying they need another line driving C. In a perfect world, 2 F and 2 D are added but I don’t think that will happen.

At least upgrade something. Give us something to talk about haha.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
It's hard to see us getting Thomas without giving up Rolofs, but it would be nice to see.

I still think we could see something like Guskov + 2nd for Pekar to upgrade an import spot. Pekar adds serious grit and is a legit top six forward. Barrie gets a solid F who will be back next year.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Perhaps, but it's not like Knights fans were ragging on them in one sentence and then trading them for studs in the next

Knowing it is half the battle. Hopefully you'll learn from it.

Wow, you got some growing up to do buddy! Completely a rude response.

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
I really feel the need to go big, or don’t even bother. Looking at the trades being made in the Q, and the recent success of Q teams in the Memorial Cup makes me feel like OHL teams are being too cautious.
Lodnia and Thomas would be massive additions up front. Then someone like Robertson on D if they don’t want to replace 2 OA’s.

Reactions: TheCoach

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
I really feel the need to go big, or don’t even bother. Looking at the trades being made in the Q, and the recent success of Q teams in the Memorial Cup makes me feel like OHL teams are being too cautious.
Lodnia and Thomas would be massive additions up front. Then someone like Robertson on D if they don’t want to replace 2 OA’s.

Tymkin, Keane, Dunkley, Guskov, 2 Seconds, 2 thirds. for Lodnia and Thomas?

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016

Anyone know what he means "they have two offers in"?

It come as no surprise that Boy Wonder and his round table have devised up a rebuild plan that includes an ‘03 first rounder for Thomas. Anything less would be a failure.
Teams are either reluctant to trade their ‘03’s, or, the ‘03’s don’t want to waive the NTC to play in Niagara.

Dealing with Boy Wonder can be somewhat of a challenge based on last year’s experience with OS and Oshawa dog and pony show.

Pete’s sat at that table and couldn’t get it done, now, back to OTT and us. OTT also seems reluctant in trading their ‘03 from Thorold, and, we know how much Mark and company like #10.

So, round, round we go, where it stops know one knows.

Reactions: zman77 and TheCoach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad