London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
If the Knights get Vilardi and Dellandria I think that would probably set them up real nice for this year and next.

This year

Formenton-Vilardi-Foudy (Killer #1 Line)
Dunkley-Dellandria-McMichael (Skilled #2 workhorse line)
Cotter-Moskal-Tymkin(Grit line)
Stranges-Guskov-Turko (very nice #4 line 2 rooks and an awesome defensive player)
Extra: Duhart, Panwar
Traded: Nelson, Popov, Evangelista and a bunch of 2nds

Next Year

Foudy-Dellandria-McMichael (skill line)
Dunkley-Guskov-Stranges (skill line)
Turko(OA)-Moskal-Tymkin(OA) (Shutdown #3 line)
Panwar-McGurn(rook)-Duhart

Why would you be against this? Other than giving up Evangelista (who is basically all potential right now)

For the pieces you're giving up, you won't get both of Dellandrea and Vilardi.

I don't think it's feasible to get two high end forwards. Just one is probably enough

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
If you are afraid of the loss of draft picks or young players it is important to understand that this team is special...two top 10 draft picks on the blue line...a 5 tool player in Formenton...two very good goalies....opportunity is there for something special this year and I would argue next year as well if everything works out our returning D next year could be:
Boqvst-Regula
Perrott-Keane
Coome(OA)/Golden(OA) -Roger
Extra: Whittaker
Traded: Coome or Golden

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
If you are afraid of the loss of draft picks or young players it is important to understand that this team is special...two top 10 draft picks on the blue line...a 5 tool player in Formenton...two very good goalies....opportunity is there for something special this year and I would argue next year as well if everything works out our returning D next year could be:
Boqvst-Regula
Perrott-Keane

I doubt Boqvist plays in London next season. There's a very good possibility he makes the Hawks next season as it's pretty apparent Hawks management wants to fast track Boqvist like they did with Jokiharju this season. The Hawks are in rebuild mode so I believe they want to get their top d-prospects up and running as soon as possible.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Boqvst-Regula
Perrott-Keane
Boqvist wont be back next year he will be in the AHL or NHL

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I doubt Boqvist plays in London next season. There's a very good possibility he makes the Hawks next season as it's pretty apparent Hawks management wants to fast track Boqvist like they did with Jokiharju this season. The Hawks are in rebuild mode so I believe they want to get their top d-prospects up and running as soon as possible.
Thats silly though...he still has some work to do...another year of jr would help him...He has high potential, but needs to become good defensively first before he makes the show

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Boqvst-Regula
Perrott-Keane

Next year we should be thin as hell,
No Foudy Formenton Cotter Boqvist Bouchard Raaymakers Lochead.

Forwards would be
Dunkley McMicheal Stranges
Guskov Evangelista Tymkin
Duhart Moskal Panwar
Popov turko “draft pick”
Spares: Nelson

Regula Parrott
Coome Keane
Import Golden
Draft pick

Lots of holes, this is not what the roster will be opening night but this year go for it.

Reactions: LDN

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014

Forwards would be
Duhart Moskal Panwar
Popov turko “draft pick”

Regula Parrott
Coome Keane
Import Golden
Draft pick

Lots of holes, this is not what the roster will be opening night but this year go for it.
Foudy will be back next year. He's far from NHL ready

Reactions: KnightsWatch

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
All I am saying is our top 6 F and top 4 D look pretty solid for the this 3 year window, but if we acquire two 2 year guys it would be best (Dellandria, Hayton, Tucker(Barrie -D), Phillips/Lyle, Chisholm, Busby, Gordeev)
2018-2019
Formenton-Cotter-Foudy
Dunkley-McMichael-Guskov

Bouchard-Boqvist
Regula-Lochead

2019-2020
Foudy-McMichael-Stranges
Dunkley-Moskal-Tymkin (OA)

Regula-Perrott
Keane-Coome (OA)

2020-2021

Dunkley(OA)-McMichael-Stranges
Guskov-Moskal(OA)-Evangelista

Perrott-Keane
Roger-Whittaker

LDN

Sep 29, 2017

Forwards would be
Duhart Moskal Panwar
Popov turko “draft pick”

Regula Parrott
Coome Keane
Import Golden
Draft pick

thats not too thin, but we really need a Dellandria in that lineup...either way GO for it this year! why do people want to wait?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Two more games with a full roster and then...
Forwards:
Dunkley, McMichael, Cotter, Stranges, Tymkin, Nelson, Moskal, Turko, DuHart, Evangelista, Panwar, Popov.

Defence:
Regula, Lochead, Timms, Perrott, Golden. Keane, Coome, Whittaker

Goalies:
Raay, Kooy
still not bad....who do we play for this period of time? Can we keep our winning ways up?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
For the pieces you're giving up, you won't get both of Dellandrea and Vilardi.

I don't think it's feasible to get two high end forwards. Just one is probably enough
You dont think its possible to get both+ a D man(two year guy) if we trade: Golden, Popov, Nelson, Duhart, Evangelista, Perrott and 7-9 2nds, 4-6 3rds ?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
20. Dallas: Connor McMichael, C
Like their selection of Dellandrea last year, they return to the OHL, which is where they often draft out of. They'll hope either Dellandrea or McMichael can play behind Seguin in the lineup as a #2 center; potentially moving one of them to the wing, if need be.
Comparison: Bryan Little. He profiles as a goal scoring, offensive 2nd line center that can do the little things to help win games.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Thats silly though...he still has some work to do...another year of jr would help him...He has high potential, but needs to become good defensively first before he makes the show

Common sense and logic are not allowed. The Hawks are on a mission to get one more kick at the can while Toews and Kane can still play.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
I have long ago dismissed the likelihood of kids coming back, there have been way too many early graduations. Even when the kid absolutely has not developed all the tools to be effective “Juolevi” I have still been surprised. Next year I can definitely see losing Formenton Foudy Cotter Boqvist Bouchard and I cant rule out any kid taken in the first round ie. Dellandrea and McMichael

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Rough day for me. Can't believe a year has passed

RIP FanSince65(aka feedback)

I miss ya Pops...you'll always be my wingman
Sorry for your loss. Wow It is hard to believe its been a year.
My condolences to you. I never met you or your father, but I am sure he was a great man and that the London Knights were special to both of you. Sorry buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad