London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Oh boy ! They have 20 picks in this year's draft, this mean they'll have lots of signees on cards in a couple years time. Only four can be signed on cards next year, develop players and ship them out for more picks it's an ideal turn over set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN and zman77

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
1st Star Of The Game

6895.jpg

First
Kevin Hancock
London

Shots On Goal

[TR][TH]Teams1ST2ND3RDTOT
LDN15121643 shots
SAG1514837 shots
[TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY][/TH][/TR][/TBODY]
[TBODY][TR][TH]Statistics

[TR][TH]Power PlayFace Offs Won
2/4 LDN30 LDN
0/4 Saginaw33 Saginaw
[TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY][/TH][/TR][/TBODY]
[/TH][/TR][/TBODY]

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
Series A: London (1) vs. Windsor (8) – Confirmed
Game 1, Fri., March 22 at London – 7:30 p.m.
Game 2, Sun., March 24 at London – 2:00 p.m.
Game 3, Tues., March 26 at Windsor – 7:05 p.m.
Game 4, Thurs., March 28 at Windsor – 7:05 p.m.
Game 5, Fri., March 29 at London – 7:30 p.m.*
Game 6, Sun., March 31 at Windsor – 2:05 p.m.*
Game 7, Tues., April 2 at London – 7:00 p.m.*

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I really hope Windsor gives us hell so it can be a big tuneup for Guelph and possibly Saginaw/SSM. Or hopefully it’s 2016 all over again and they save it all for the playoffs, but Bouchard’s intensity and leadership is where it all starts...

tbkght77

Oct 12, 2017
I really hope Windsor gives us hell so it can be a big tuneup for Guelph and possibly Saginaw/SSM. Or hopefully it’s 2016 all over again and they save it all for the playoffs, but Bouchard’s intensity and leadership is where it all starts...

I really hope we give Windsor hell. Have had more than enough time for a ‘tuneup’!

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I hope we put up tons of goals on Windsor. Get some of these guys their scoring confidence back.

I like your thinking too!

The Knights rely too much on defenseman factored into their scoring plays like defenseman jumping up into plays to make odd man rushes, but that has to stop come playoff time. That will give up way to many goals the other way it we don’t capitalize. Rely on your talented forwards and trust they can penetrate the defense with their speed and skill and we’ll do just fine.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Maybe think about winning the series first man! Look at the last 30 games!
Are you aware that there's a separate thread containing playoff predictions? There you will find fans from around the league speculating that one team will beat their opponent in 4 or 5, etc..
Would it be fair to say that those fans predicting that their favourite team sweeps their opponent are also looking ahead to the 2nd round? My point is that it's not only London fans looking ahead but we'll be scrutinized for our remarks and prediction simply because it's London. For the sake of consistency will you also call out fans from other teams for looking ahead to the 2nd rd? The fact that playoff predictions has its own thread is irrelevant since any prediction that one's favourite team will advance to the 2nd rd is still looking past rd. 1.

Are you aware that there's a separate thread containing playoff predictions? There you will find fans from around the league speculating that one team will beat their opponent in 4 or 5, etc..
Would it be fair to say that those fans predicting that their favourite team sweeps their opponent are also looking ahead to the 2nd round? My point is that it's not only London fans looking ahead but we'll be scrutinized for our remarks and prediction simply because it's London. For the sake of consistency will you also call out fans from other teams for looking ahead to the 2nd rd? The fact that playoff predictions has its own thread is irrelevant since any prediction that one's favourite team will advance to the 2nd rd is still looking past rd. 1.
And people wonder why I have a STRONG dislike for Attack fans

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
May be a silly question, but, is there a banner for regular season conference champions as well as division?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Much has been made of the "Top 4" but it wouldn't shock me if either or both of Kitchener or Owen Sound won their first round Series

I happen to be thinking the same thing Otto, you are right, it's a good possibility London could meet Sarnia or Kitchener in the second round

Kitchener had success with Guelph and are playing well at the end of the season

In the Soo series if Vallalta can't play against Sarnia and the Sting gets good goaltending out of Langevin that makes it very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad