London Knights 2014-15 Season Thread (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
As Hounds fans, this is exactly what we hoped for in the Erie/London series...

My-reaction-watching-my-hot-neighbour-run-naked-every-morning-when-she-gets-ready-Stephen-Colbert-creepy-smile.gif

h10*

Jan 12, 2011
Maybe he just glared at the Oilers group..and they misread that glare when they asked if they had a deal.:laugh:

It was then confirmed later he sent the tape..

Wouldn't be a joke if Marchment didn't get a suspension.
The league has since seen video but nah no suspension, no injury

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
As I said before, what's disappointing is that we're denied an opportunity to see Marner play in this series...he's an incredibly talented, dynamic player and his absence from the lineup is sorely missed (for the entertainment value), and NOT because we think his presence in the lineup would change the outcome of this series.

As for tonight's game, I can't see a Hunter coached team, with its two top players injured in that fashion (i.e. as the result of suspendable hits/infractions), not seek retribution. I'm expecting a nasty finish to this game/series. Yakimowicz, Seguin, and Rupert should be front and centre...

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
9 Knights 2015 draft picks playing in the upcoming OHL Gold Cup

Evan Bouchard
Robert Thomas
Ian Blacker
Cole Tymkin
Max Vinogradov
Jeff Clarke
Jordan Di Cicco
Liam Dennison
Jacob Golden

Gotta check the schedule but I may head down to catch a couple games.
If your free and wanna head down let me know.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
As for tonight's game, I can't see a Hunter coached team, with its two top players injured in that fashion (i.e. as the result of suspendable hits/infractions), not seek retribution. I'm expecting a nasty finish to this game/series. Yakimowicz, Seguin, and Rupert should be front and centre...

Here's hoping!

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
As I said before, what's disappointing is that we're denied an opportunity to see Marner play in this series...he's an incredibly talented, dynamic player and his absence from the lineup is sorely missed (for the entertainment value), and NOT because we think his presence in the lineup would change the outcome of this series.

I've been hoping for some push back physically, but think they'll go out like lambs. They'll try n play like last game, just hang around and hope to convert high % of their few chances.
The way the games have been played they're having a hard time even getting a chance at big hits.
They'll be some after whistle yapping et al But I'm resigned to not seeing much.
Hope I'm wrong, regardless tonight's outcome I think it's the last game at the Bud this year.

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
9 Knights 2015 draft picks playing in the upcoming OHL Gold Cup

Evan Bouchard
Robert Thomas
Ian Blacker
Cole Tymkin
Max Vinogradov
Jeff Clarke
Jordan Di Cicco
Liam Dennison
Jacob Golden

No Finn Evans eh? Kind of surprising there.
We all knew the Knights would be lucky to win a game in this series, even with a full lineup. Winning a round this year was the best we could hope for the Knights.
Let's try and go out with dignity and keep the silliness to a minimum.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
No Marner tonight according to Stubbs on CJBK.

Must be Dale trying to lengthen Marchements suspension lol Hockeye logic - sit your best player, so a fourth line rookie misses more games. Yup sounds logical.......to no one, ever.

h10*

Jan 12, 2011
No Marner tonight according to Stubbs on CJBK.

Must be Dale trying to lengthen Marchements suspension lol Hockeye logic - sit your best player, so a fourth line rookie misses more games. Yup sounds logical.......to no one, ever.
Never said marner lol.. Was talking about domi and was just stirring the pot.. A bait you clearly took

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Never said marner lol.. Was talking about domi and was just stirring the pot.. A bait you clearly took

Na, just pointing out the absurdity of your posts following both incidents game one?
Maybe your the one that took the bait ;)
It was you that claimed it was marners fault, no? Along with all the other non factual posts, jumping to conclusions, self admitted BS thrown in ect ect ect...
You've changed your tune a bit from your original posts. Did ya realize how silly they were?

From seeing your posts all year u really do believe the stuff you post. Stay in the bubble.

Last edited:

h10*

Jan 12, 2011
Na, just pointing out the absurdity of your posts following both incidents game one?
Maybe your the one that took the bait ;)
It was you that claimed it was marners fault, no? Along with all the other non factual posts, jumping to conclusions, self admitted BS thrown in ect ect ect...
You've changed your tune a bit from your original posts. Did ya realize how silly they were?

From seeing your posts all year u really do believe the stuff you post. Stay in the bubble.
Probably because yes one does believe in their opinions. I'm sure you believe in your opinions as well. Just like you believe that I'm way off base on anything I say.. Well I believe otherwise

Called opinions bud

Probably because yes one does believe in their opinions. I'm sure you believe in your opinions as well. Just like you believe that I'm way off base on anything I say.. Well I believe otherwise

Called opinions bud

You know what they say about opinions :)

Thing is you admitted to spewing BS and zero motive except to stir the pot....that gives you zero credibility. At least if you had stood by your opinion and stated it unwavering, you'd have a little respect. But now that you've admitted your facts and posts are usually little fiber and full of BS..you lose any respect you've garnered. Your credibility is shot. All we see is BS every time you post. Your reputation precedes you.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london

Called opinions bud

At least there's consistency in my opinion and not one that's dependant on wether it's my teams player invovked or the opponent.

And as for opinion, bud, you posted you throw in a bit of opinion, and BS to stir the pot today. So which is your last few posts today? You've admitted it isn't all opinion. But you'll probly flip flop on that as well.
Not capable of discussing an issue without resorting to BS to bolster said "opinion" You must know your arguements are weak, non factual or just made up to resort to self admitted BS lol

ottawafan66

May 14, 2010
At least there's consistency in my opinion and not one that's dependant on wether it's my teams player invovked or the opponent.

And as for opinion, bud, you posted you throw in a bit of opinion, and BS to stir the pot today. So which is your last few posts today? You've admitted it isn't all opinion. But you'll probly flip flop on that as well.
Not capable of discussing an issue without resorting to BS to bolster said "opinion" You must know your arguements are weak, non factual or just made up to resort to self admitted BS lol

I was enjoying the banter until you and PP started attacking Hockeye. Oh well, and people wonder why you guys are hated so much.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I was enjoying the banter until you and PP started attacking Hockeye. Oh well, and people wonder why you guys are hated so much.

Honestly I don't wonder why ;)

Too each their own. If you hate me because of my responses I'm ok with that.
But his one-sided, non factual, non consistent, jump to conclusions, self admitted use of BS and desire to stir it up to get a reaction is all good. Gotcha;)

h10*

Jan 12, 2011
Honestly I don't wonder why ;)

Too each their own. If you hate me because of my responses I'm ok with that.
But his one-sided, non factual, non consistent, jump to conclusions, self admitted use of BS and desire to stir it up to get a reaction is all good. Gotcha;)

I spoke of BS in a sarcastic manner with PP. Was largely kidding when I said that.
And I was just sparking debate and stating an opinion which is what this forum is for. All fun in games and quite honestly I don't get that worked up about it to care too deeply. Just fun to express opinions and argue with others like a debate

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Two things:

1. Anyone have video of the Marner hit? I've seen a brief, split-second clip, but wasn't much.

2. I'm really curious - why do people call each other "bud" during an angry debate? Same with "pal."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad