London Knights 2014-15 Season Thread (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I hope it's a feisty, old style game without any cheapshots either side.
Just hard nosed hockey.
Can't let a team take out two top Fs wiith suspendable hits and not push back.

Re-read without cheap shots, thou it wouldn't surprise me.

ottawafan66

May 14, 2010
DrJenniferHanson said:
That's very revisionist history.

You did not send a single reply my way. Instead, you ran into another team's thread to make a baseless personal attack.

Through both of your visits here, as I pointed out last time, you had no interest in a debate of substance. You simply used the occasion to mask personal attacks.

But keep patting yourself on the back. Getting outdebated and then running into another team's thread to make the statements you did has proven to be your debate tactic. That, and yes, the word that runs your skin, ad hominems.

Feel free to play that game again. Reveals your level of confidence in your ability to debate.

Actually, I responded to the post that you made on the Oshawa thread, in the Oshawa thread. I didn't run anywhere. Please get your facts straight.

Fudgeo

Feb 2, 2015
Problem is, TOB only validates registrations like...once a year.

Good thing about TOB is the fat has no access to it. Bad thing? Several informed posters are locked out of it.

When I signed up on Jr A years ago I waited about a month to get in, then resorted to spamming the resend registration button a few times every day. I got in pretty quickly after that. Might have been a coincidence but it's worth a try

Konrad

Feb 6, 2014
Toronto
When I signed up on Jr A years ago I waited about a month to get in, then resorted to spamming the resend registration button a few times every day. I got in pretty quickly after that. Might have been a coincidence but it's worth a try

Sort of like a "double-stuffed" ...my favourite!

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Just catching up on the last day of posts.

So the Knights lose their two best players due to injury in Game One...

yet London is still antagonized.

I seriously have to laugh. There are not too many one-way rivalries across the league, but Erie-London has to be the biggest.

Oh well, McEichel is locked up. All is well for me.

Welp...this series is over. I predicted sweep and it will be a sweep...just how ugly it gets is all that remains to be seen. Not even fun to watch without Parsons. At least I had a player I was excited to see play with him in goal. I joked about bypassing the 2 games in London..now I'm seriously considering just selling off my tickets.

JL17

Mar 12, 2009
London
Watched the hilites and I'm pretty sure nobody laid a stick or hand on McDavid on all 5 of his goals. His first and second goals bug me the most. He walked off the boards with the puck into the slot and no body touched him. Second goal Dvorak keep him a sticks length away then Jamieson just stood there and McDavid was gone. You have to at least push him or try and knock him off stride to have a chance. If you want to watch the show by all means go ahead but he'll pot 12 or 15 goals in this series if you continue to do that stuff.

Tough sledding now with 93 and 16 out but this is what I wanted to see kids getting the opportunities up front.

I may also abandon games 3 and 4... Masters Sunday and making money seem like better options to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad