Rumor: Logan Stanley has asked for a trade

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
He must get it from his Mom because I grew up watching his Dad play Senior hockey and he was tough as nails. Probably could've went toe to toe with anyone in the NHL in the 90's. He was pretty crazy too, always getting kicked out of games and eventually banned from the league.
I don't agree with whomever called him soft. His defensive zone play isn't the greatest, but he's not soft. He's layed out some big hits and dropped the gloves.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I don't agree with whomever called him soft. His defensive zone play isn't the greatest, but he's not soft. He's layed out some big hits and dropped the gloves.
I didn't think he was either but I hardly ever see him play so wasn't sure. I know he didn't seem soft the times I watched him in the OHL.

Reactions: hn777 and Huffer

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
He must get it from his Mom because I grew up watching his Dad play Senior hockey and he was tough as nails. Probably could've went toe to toe with anyone in the NHL in the 90's. He was pretty crazy too, always getting kicked out of games and eventually banned from the league.
What town did you watch his dad play in? I met him once on a bus trip to Guelph when Logan was playing with Windsor (Serg had just won a medal, was still party mode and played the whole game hammered supposedly lol). One of my daughters coaches that year played with Logan’s dad for years. He said he was a crazy f***.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think a lot of Jets fans dislike him due to how we got him in the first place (trading up in the draft). If he was a 3rd rounder I doubt there would be hate for the guy. people love Samberg but to honest he's not fairing that much better.
Statistically Sanberg has been one of the best Jets defenseman. Samberg's underlying metrics are great, especially for a rookie. Night and day better than Stanley's.

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
The other GMs are just gigantasophobic.
Have to blame everything on a random/rare qualifier these days.

And yes, that is a real thing. Apparently.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
FREE HEINOLA!
I am totally okay with shipping big Stan out. He’s huge but isn’t physical and hasn’t shown enough to prove he deserves to be on the roster full-time. If he thinks otherwise, and another GM does too, please overpay.

… he’s not physical ? Lol

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
What town did you watch his dad play in? I met him once on a bus trip to Guelph when Logan was playing with Windsor (Serg had just won a medal, was still party mode and played the whole game hammered supposedly lol). One of my daughters coaches that year played with Logan’s dad for years. He said he was a crazy f***.
I watched him play in the town you live in, Ripley. I'm from Lucknow though. I'm pretty sure he's lived in the KW area for decades now and that's where Logan grew up. He was definitely a crazy f*** lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad