Recalled/Assigned: Logan Shaw recalled, Rocco Grimaldi assigned to Portland

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I would assume that this is also means a major blow for Rocco in the Panthers' sweater in the future since Hunt, Jayce and Crouse are knocking on the door.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Kind of expected after last night. Inexperience, took a bad penalty and too weak on the puck in these types of games. Rather send him down than scratch him.

prohockey

Jul 2, 2012
Shaw can play center, he's also a better playoff type player. Rocco needs A LOT more seasoning in the AHL

I am told Patrick Roy played Shaw at Center for a year in the Quebec league with Grigorenko and then for a while in San Antonio as well

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
I would assume that this is also means a major blow for Rocco in the Panthers' sweater in the future since Hunt, Jayce and Crouse are knocking on the door.

Let's be honest here... While Rocco is a great guy, he is too undersized to become a regular NHL player... And with all the other players coming up in the system his chances to ever make it are bleak

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Let's be honest here... While Rocco is a great guy, he is too undersized to become a regular NHL player... And with all the other players coming up in the system his chances to ever make it are bleak

I haven't thought much of Rocco, but he can still pull of St-Louis. However, it's highly unlikely that it'll happen in this org, if ever at all.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

He's undersized, but that's not his only flaw. He lacks the hockey sense to truly make the most of his opportunities in the offensive zone, and being that size he needs to capitalize on as many of them as he can. Maybe he can improve on this, maybe he can't. But it doesn't look good.

prohockey

Jul 2, 2012
I'd rather see Howden play over Shaw

It is very obvious that since late season Howden has been in Gallants dog house. So I don't expect he will play a big role. Gallant has no confidence in him or doesn't like his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad