Locker Room Pranks

forbs02

Blergh
Jun 17, 2008
Along the same line as putting water in someone's stick... You can put sand or small ball bearings into skate tuuks. Just pull out the cap in the heel under the footbed. It will make the skates weigh a ton. The bearings (or bbs) will probably be easier to get out.

Stickmata

Aug 30, 2011
PSA to any newbs in this thread. Pulling many of the "pranks" mentioned in this thread may result in a trip to the hospital on your part.

Uncle Slick

Mar 1, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Powdered finger paint in glove fingers.
Not a lot, just a little.
Sweaty hands come out coloured.

Tape the hole on the inside of a top from a water bottle.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
anybody see the video going around the net of the shower prank? As the guy is rinsing shampoo out of his hair you just pour more back on top of his head and the suds keep flowing. I thought it was pretty funny. The guy just cant get the shampoo out of his hair and starts getting pissed.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i havent read through yet but the impossible situp is a great trick, or waiting until everyone is on the ice and tossing all their clothes into a garbage bag and only leaving panties and diapers for them to wear.

squirting dudes in the shower with dish soap and then turning the cold water off (usually in teh ceiling right by the shower) is great.

perfuming jerseys is funny

take a box cutter and slice right down the middle of everyones laces and then have a box of pink ones ($60ish) for them to use.

i played on a team one year where the year before some dude threw 2 live chickens into the dressing room, i didnt see it but it was supposedly hilarious.

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
at an old kids hockey camp i went to we took out the jock out of the goalies jockstrap, he didn't even notice until it was just about time to go on the ice. i felt bad and decided to give him the jock back, he was freaking horrified.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad