Locker Room Pranks

Blue Dot

F0rsbergFan21
Oct 15, 2006
Hire a few girls (actual local actresses), teenagers or teenage looking, to come to the locker room. They can offer to give the players massages before the game, or after.

You call out "Whoa guys, they look waaay underage!"

That can be a trigger to two guys dressed as cops (or real cops if you can get them to play along) to storm in and say this is a bust and all you pervert scrumbags are going to jail!

WingmanCD

Feb 3, 2010
Louisiana
Atomic sit up? Do explain.

Also known as the "impossible sit up."You convince someone it's impossible to do a sit up with a towel over your head, have a teammate demonstrate the fact. Poker face it well enough, and you can make people believe. Because honestly, who's ever tried it? Once your victim is laying down and has his face covered, someone else comes in and squats about a foot above his face. Since this is a family friendly board, we'll pretend he's wearing pants. You then give your victim a countdown, at the last second pull the towel away, and let the magic happen. It's a bit crude and homo-erotic, but it's hard not to die laughing watching some rookie laying there with a towel over his face, no idea what's coming.

KingJet*

I thought a good one for the NHL would be if someone gets a crazy hat trick to cover their locker with hats or put hats over it and then they drop on them and their covered with hats all over, or dump it on them.

hyster110

Mar 21, 2011
best one, sneak in and place a smirnoff ice into everyones bag, then when they find them, they have to get on one knee and chug them

Iced

jorbjorb

hello.
Dec 28, 2010
Most lockeroom pranks are just hazing.. tons of it happens and its halarious. and a lot of it is dirty...

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
The best prank someone ever pulled on me was when I was officiating a women's tournament. One of the other guys put clear tape over the top hole of my whistle and I went on the ice without noticing. I tried to blow an offside but no sound came out of my whistle.

Funny stickers on helmets are always good, people don't usually notice when they put it on. At the same tournament as the previously mentioned prank, we put a sticker on someones helmet that said "gay luv 4 me" and when he stood by one of the benches all of the girls burst into hysterics :laugh: I remember another helmet sticker prank that was a drawing of little smiley face stick people and it said "I walked to school today" :laugh:

Then again at the women's tournament, Boston had just won the cup and one of the refs was a Bruins fan and he showed up in his jersey and cap and everything. So while he was on the ice we taped H.Sedin and a Canucks logo to his jersey.

A prank my team once did was edit the names on the back of jerseys with tape. Black jerseys with white names so we could use black and white stick tape. We changed Pitts to Titts, Cathcart to Fat fart and some others I can't remember :laugh:

Last edited:

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
or my personal favourite, sock tape on the bottom of peoples hockey blades

that's actually really dangerous. People have gotten seriously hurt before because of that.... assuming you mean skate blade of course.

Your legs are basically going in random opposite directions

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
Icy hot in the jock. They won't know what hit em.
also, put Pieces of double bubble into the glove fingers. damn near impossible to get out.

hockeymass

Feb 13, 2012
I would refrain from wrecking anyone's equipment and anything else that would get you punched in the face. Be funny, don't be a dick.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
I would refrain from wrecking anyone's equipment and anything else that would get you punched in the face. Be funny, don't be a dick.

Truth.

I'm all for pranks but dairy products don't mix with bacteria laden equipment when shaving cream may be a safer option.

Plus taping the blades was funny I. pee wee when we didn't know any better but can seriously put someone's groin out.

Pog Form

Jan 9, 2009
Toronto, ON

Exactly my thoughts. Of the ones I've seen in this thread, the perfume, ladies underwear and helmet sticker pranks seem like the best combination of funny + harmless.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
Tape everyone's stick pink/neon green. And not just one layer, a good 3/4 layers of pure bright colored tape over all of the stick

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
Icy hot in the cup if you use cages, and the forehead. The funniest pranks are when one or a few gets pranked.
I personally really ****ing hate when people are doing stuff with my gear. But luckily enough, that barely happens.

pshort

Mar 6, 2012
I got a water bottle from an adult store that looked lke a gigantic *****. First period of the game switched out the goalie's water bottle... He just grabbed and started drinking- didn't even notice until he put back on top of the goal. Hilarious!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad