Locker Room Pranks

noobman

Nov 28, 2007
Hey guys,

I'm rapidly approaching my last week of hockey and I'm leaving the group after this season. I want to go out with a bang, so I need some great prank ideas for my buddies :laugh:

I was thinking clear tape on the skate blade, but I don't want to get any of my friends injured. Any other ideas?

Trevor3

Nov 16, 2010
Stephenville - YJT
If you keep the same dressing room overnight, move everyone's gear around so when they get dressed they have all the wrong stuff.

One guy I played with once unrolled condoms over the ends of everyone's sticks.

Most guys have expandable helmets, make them all bigger, or smaller if they have big heads.

Again if you can get at the gear after everyone is gone, take their skates, tie them all together and make a pile of skates in the middle of the room.

Spiderweb the room in tape. Ceiling to floor strands, wall to wall, wall to ceiling etc... so at the end it looks like the motion sensor lasers in movies and you have to duck and jump to get through. If you have a good group they'll try to see how long it stays up.

Freeze someone's jock into a block of ice and make them dig it out before the game.

Get the P.A. announcer to use different names (female/european/or like Don Cherry) instead of what's on the game sheet.

Take one sock from every player, if conditions permit you can then freeze them like the jock.

Swap out the pre-game music for something ridiculous, personally I like to replace it with big band era stuff from the 30s/40s because nobody knows what to think of it.

One of my favourites: Taking down our jerseys hung up before the game and replacing them with an identical set about 2-3 sizes smaller (like hang up peewee shirts and take down midget ones), everyone thinks they got stuck with the small shirt until they realize everyone else is having the same problem.

roaddogg02316

Feb 23, 2004
Yogurt in the skates.

Tape everyones sticks together like wrap them all up multiple times with lots and lots of tape.

Get a length of small chain, enough to put thru the blades of everyones skates. Get them all linked onto that chain. Padlock it with one of those locks you can't use bolt cutters on.

jablueblue

Jul 22, 2009
Take someones stick who has a cap on the end, remove the cap and fill it with water.. Put the cap back on and observe.

roaddogg02316

Feb 23, 2004
Take someones stick who has a cap on the end, remove the cap and fill it with water.. Put the cap back on and observe.

How about fill it up with BB's(might be dangerous if spilled on the ice, so not the best idea) or something to make it heavier. Then cap it off.

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Icy-Hot their jocks. Permanently affix pieces of equipment to the walls. Pack the shower heads with bouillon cubes (all but yours of course). Vasoline their mouthguards.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
haha all of these are hilarious :D just dont do anything that will potentially injure or illegal :P

noobman

Nov 28, 2007
haha all of these are hilarious :D just dont do anything that will potentially injure or illegal :P

If I do the tape on the blade, I'm going to skate out with him for warmup so he doesn't wipe out or anything. The plan is to let him fall once, push him to center ice, and videotape his struggles since he doesn't have very good balance on one skate :laugh:

kingscourt26

Jul 19, 2010
If you drink gatorade on the benches, spike it, ala some vodka lol

I had a goalie that drank on the ice. None of us knew. One day the ref skated by and took a swig of it...goalie was suspended. He was always a bit weird. He had a tattoo covering his whole back with a samurai committing ritual suicide.

Anyways, don't do anything too harmful or that will require permanent equipment damage. I have laced players' skates backward and sprayed jerseys with the girliest perfume I could find.

jwitz04

Jan 18, 2011
you should put thumb tacks in your whole teams skates, show them all who the team jokester is!

Seanconn*

I had a goalie that drank on the ice. None of us knew. One day the ref skated by and took a swig of it...goalie was suspended. He was always a bit weird. He had a tattoo covering his whole back with a samurai committing ritual suicide.

Anyways, don't do anything too harmful or that will require permanent equipment damage. I have laced players' skates backward and sprayed jerseys with the girliest perfume I could find.

HAHA oh wow. Ref shouldn't have been drinking his water bottle in the first place though. I know it's common, but really what's the harm if no one knew he was drinking...

noobman

Nov 28, 2007

That actually sounds like a good one... how was the reaction from the guys?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Put hair remover in their helmet or maybe some laxative in their water bottles, they'll remember you then plus their will literally be a bang

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad