Locker Clean Out Day

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
rumour has it that Thornburn went to clean out his locker but turned it over in the corner.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
End-of-Season-Jets-scrums-300x139.png

End of season interviews: Wheeler, Little, Thorburn, Byfuglien and Ehlers up. Lowry, Myers, Pavelec and Stafford are up soon. Scheifele last.

Then coach and GM.

To listen click here.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Ohh Pavs!!! Another terrible interview. Wants to win now, doesn't care for the youth movement. I hope he's punted this summer.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Ohh Pavs!!! Another terrible interview. Wants to win now, doesn't care for the youth movement. I hope he's punted this summer.

Oh yeah...what a great mentor for a young goalie as he starts his first season as a starter....screw off Pavs....

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
Is it just me or does Buff look drunk or high in his interview video? He looks kinda dazed.
Maybe just a late night. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
Is it just me or does Buff look drunk or high in his interview video? He looks kinda dazed.

I agree he seemed out of it.

Also on Pav, he seemed very emotional. I appreciate his passion to win, but I feel like he believes he is a great goalie and that the fact that he was out for so long had a big impact on the Jets season in a negative way. We can only hope he has played his last game as a Jet. We'll see him next year though, I won't get my hopes up.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I didn't hear anything wrong with the Pavs interview. He nailed it on the head when he said they got what they deserved.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Also, it's difficult to judge how a player feels about the organization and the team based on exit interviews with the media. None of them are going to be in a good mood.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
lol, Pav wants to win now? Ha haha...we Jet's fans wanted to win 3, 4, or 5 years ago. Unfortunately, YOU were our goalie Drej! So we couldn't! Get it? We couldn't win. Cuz you were in net! See? Yeah, you see how it is... :laugh:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I didn't hear anything wrong with the Pavs interview. He nailed it on the head when he said they got what they deserved.

I'd like one time to hear Pavelec say something like "there were games where I needed to be better." Or maybe even just "we all, myself included, need to be better." He's good at the "we didn't play good enough" part...not nearly so good at the "I didn't play good enough" part.

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
According to Ehlers, Scheif specifically would make a good captain. "He really gets the guys going" "He has a good big mouth" :laugh:

Interesting to see him cite Scheif specifically.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
According to Ehlers, Scheif specifically would make a good captain. "He really gets the guys going" "He has a good big mouth" :laugh:

Interesting to see him cite Scheif specifically.

The young guys all seemingly look up to him. Lowry also specifically mentioned him as well alongside Wheeler. Whereas the older guys seem content to mention their older leadership group I. E. Stuart, Thorborn and Buff. I think there is an interesting dynamic developing where the young guys don't look to the Stuart's of the world for guidance, they look to Scheifele. If that is the case there isn't really much point to keep them around anymore.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Does Pavs know the media is trolling him? I mean they must be, the words coming out of him are comical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad