Teemu Selanne (81)
Saku Koivu (78)
1st round draft pick 2014 (Anaheim)

:ducks get
Dany Heatley (85)
Torey Mitchell (78)
3rd round draft pick 2014 (Minnesota)

Leafs For Life*

Sim is tomorrow, less games than usual but it's the TD so that's why it's staying

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
:ducks could you please stop watching every replay.

I dont have time for this crap.

This was suppose to be a fast game, not exceeding the 30 minute mark.

Edit: Im sorry, but we'll have to resume at the drop mark.

I cant sit here and watch replays all day, employment calls.

morty

Oct 20, 2013

Listen bud... 1. you had enough time to come on here and post a msg...probably could of finished the last 3 minutes of the game. 2. Your obviously shook that i just popped 3 straight on you in about 2 minutes. Honestly i had to txt someone and made u watch one replay of a goal and you have a temper tantrum and quit. its a video game bro.

morty

Oct 20, 2013
sorry if i got too "hostile" but if you had to leave fine. but dont come on hear and freak out because you had to watch a replay.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010

Listen bud... 1. you had enough time to come on here and post a msg...probably could of finished the last 3 minutes of the game. 2. Your obviously shook that i just popped 3 straight on you in about 2 minutes. Honestly i had to txt someone and made u watch one replay of a goal and you have a temper tantrum and quit. its a video game bro.

sorry if i got too "hostile" but if you had to leave fine. but dont come on hear and freak out because you had to watch a replay.
If that's true that you left with 3 minutes left that's ******** then...that's a plain ol' rage quit. Replays take like 15 seconds anyways it's not a matter of whether someone has to leave or not, it's just frustrating...you got frustrated and left, clearly a rage quit!

This is assuming morty's correct that you left with 3 minutes remaining while losing... :shakehead

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Not to mention you talk about wasting time Chuck but you leave a game at the end and make :ducks have to replay the entire game? That is truly wasting time

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
If that's true that you left with 3 minutes left that's ******** then...that's a plain ol' rage quit. Replays take like 15 seconds anyways it's not a matter of whether someone has to leave or not, it's just frustrating...you got frustrated and left, clearly a rage quit!

This is assuming morty's correct that you left with 3 minutes remaining while losing... :shakehead

He was actually txting me lol, bragging while i didnt care about scoring 3 quick ones lol. Then he said **** he rage quit LOL

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Anyone play :panthers yet this sim?

I know sims not until tomorrow but I don't like leaving games til Thurs when the Leafs play

Leafs For Life*

It's funny since Chuck said what his story of what happened between him and Ottawa in their game (Playing keep away for 10 min) was as bad as a rage quit and it should be insta boot. Does that not mean that a rage quit shold be also?

If there was 3 minutes left, you weren't coming back. Why leave, why not just get ready and leave it, or leave to work and turn it off when you get home?

Going on in 15 min Calgary.

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
Trade to announce

:sharks receive

Getzlaf (88)
Etem (77 4*)
Caputi (69)
1st

:ducks receive

Marleau (87)
Hertl (4*)