Lock please - players use new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

morty

Oct 20, 2013
I wasn't winning I was down 3 and scored 3 quick ones and we were all tied up....so the game was right there. He obviously had just as good of a chance. I don't even care that he quit just the fact he took the time to come on here when he could of just finished the game

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
It's funny since Chuck said what his story of what happened between him and Ottawa in their game (Playing keep away for 10 min) was as bad as a rage quit and it should be insta boot. Does that not mean that a rage quit shold be also?

If there was 3 minutes left, you weren't coming back. Why leave, why not just get ready and leave it, or leave to work and turn it off when you get home?

Going on in 15 min Calgary.

Apparently they were tied. Game should just be replayed from the start or simmed.

DogsFan*

I just go by he hasnt been on his xbox since the 16th, u must have been his last game......

He doesn't appear online I guess because I played him a few days ago and he wasn't online.

Also, IMO quitting after blowing a 3 goal lead and only having 3 min left should be a loss. There's no way to replicate the momentum shift there woulda been in the game..

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
I wasn't winning I was down 3 and scored 3 quick ones and we were all tied up....so the game was right there. He obviously had just as good of a chance. I don't even care that he quit just the fact he took the time to come on here when he could of just finished the game

Honestly i think u should just get the win cause he was complaining about u taking to long and wasting his time but he just quits and wastes his time and ur time. Pretty hypochritical if u ask me

Last edited:

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Apparently they were tied. Game should just be replayed from the start or simmed.

Game was tied.

I wouldn't have quit if he was winning.

I would have just put the controller down and left the system running.

But unfortunatly it seems as if the Ducks was more interested in watching the replays than actually playing.

I should have quit out at the start of the 3rd instead of trying to squeeze the game in... It was a bad judgement call on my part but I assumed 25 minute was plenty enough for the average game. This game exceeded 30mins before I had to quit.

We'll either completely restart or resume at the mark I had to leave at.

Its really a non-issue.

Life happens.

Leafs For Life*

Anaheim should get his 3 goals in the third period, while chuck gets his in the 1st. When you let 3 quick ones, I assume you'd be losing lol.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Anaheim should get his 3 goals in the third period, while chuck gets his in the 1st. When you let 3 quick ones, I assume you'd be losing lol.

Nope!

I understand why that statement people would assume the worst.

He's entitled to his 3 goals in the 3rd period to continue EA's idea of "momentum".

We'll address what we'll do via PM so we dont clutter the board.

morty

Oct 20, 2013
Honestly man? I can see how watching a replay might annoy you. Saying that its part of the game so until ea sports gets rid of it you will have to deal with it. You quit because you were mad and that's the bottom line. Stop trying to justify it by saying I watched a replay

camwise

Aug 27, 2011
Calgary
Trade To Announce:

To The

:nucks

C. Schneider
R. Clowe
A. Henrique
NJ 2014 6th Round Pick

To The

:devils

R. Kesler
R. Luongo
D. Weise
Van 2014 3rd Round Pick

Gutless

Jan 26, 2011
GG :flames

Good stuff running my guys late in the game there. It was nice to see Kassian KO whatever no name tomato can you had out there at the time.

JaMoney9

Oct 24, 2012
Trade To Announce:

To The

:nucks

C. Schneider
R. Clowe
A. Henrique
NJ 2014 6th Round Pick

To The

:devils

R. Kesler