LMHF NHL draft keeper league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
LoudmouthHemskyfan#2 said:
sorry captain, your origional pick stands...

Why would my original pick stand when I modded my pick 14 hours before he was picked again? I could always have gone and edited my last post.

PensFan95 said:
The Pittsburgh Penguins select Evgeni Malkin

Oh hell no.

I'd edit my post to pick Jeffrey Lupul. Hes the next best thing. No way do I not own the rights to Malkin if we're allowed to pick players from the 2004 draft.

By the way, I think we should do a random pick to determine the drafting order for a seperate 2004 draft.

Last edited:

LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

May 15, 2003
Visit site
Everything was updated already and that is why the origional pick stands. There will be no picking any 2005 draft players, but there is a chance that the 2004's will be playing so I think that it should be allowed.

LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

May 15, 2003
Visit site
I have been in many fantasy drafts and I have thought of some other great player that everyone missed but not in a single one could I have changed my pick. Also remeber you can try and trade for Malkin if you want.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
LoudmouthHemskyfan#2 said:
I have been in many fantasy drafts and I have thought of some other great player that everyone missed but not in a single one could I have changed my pick. Also remeber you can try and trade for Malkin if you want.

Yeah, but I was under the impression that we couldn't pick undrafted players. Thats the way its been in every fantasy league i've been it. I think we should vote on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia